Cigar_Fiend
21 years ago
Well I am driving home talking with Jeff (mydsooner) on the cell phone about the CAO event that is coming to OKC on Friday. We talk about how we want to meet up and see what kind fo deals there will be.

I get home and walk into the house and tell him that I will see him on Friday.

Immediatly my wife comes out of the bathroom and hands me this (with a sly grin on her face). Naturally, I do a double take, because the last time I saw one of these was almost 6 years ago.

Pretty cool huh?

-Chris
390659.jpg

Click to View Image131 View(s)

Mo'sMan
21 years ago
congrats my poker friend........keep us posted on how things are going.
k9kop
21 years ago
Congrats. Hope everything goes well!!!


k9
Gandalf
21 years ago
Congratulations Chris! Best wishes to you both.

- Gan -
SirWolfgang
21 years ago
Hey, I recognize that!

Congrats, bro.

-Wolfy
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Fantastic! Congrats!
andytv
21 years ago
Excellent....you da man!
AVB
  • AVB
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
Doesn't red mean stop having sex?
stogiepa
21 years ago
Chris~
My fellow BOTL and Ward B member "CONGRATULATIONS" !!!!
Another little cigar_fiend !!!! How cool is this?
My best to your better half also.




stogiepa........(here) LMAO
Goody
21 years ago
That ought to erase any doubts regarding your manhood (doubts caused by a certain dubious picture....the scruples of some people).


Congrats Chris!!!


Goody
cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
texasmoose
21 years ago
Awwesome man...Congrats!!!!!!
DrafterX
21 years ago
Congratulations Chris! Is it a boy or girl?

And, CAO thing on Friday?
Lowman
21 years ago
Congrats !!!

Low
Jdllizard
21 years ago
CONRAGTS!
John L
ASC
  • ASC
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
Wooooo-Hoooooooooooo!!!
You go man!!!!!!! 🙂
Congrats to you and the soon big wifey.
pabloescabar
21 years ago
mydsooner
21 years ago
WOW!!! I knew i was "the man" but i didnt know i was that good. Oh.......

.....what's that? I had nothing to do with it?

...you believe what YOU want and i'll believe what I want.



Big Congrats Chris. But you have to name the little one after me because i was the last person you talked to before you found out. I think it's somekind of rule or superstition thing. If it's a boy...well then Jeff.If it's a girl dont worry,you can use my middle name,Don. Only to save her some trouble later in life i would change the spelling to Dawn.

Tell the wife i said congrats to her also.



jeezy peezy!

Jeff
dave97402
21 years ago
Congrats Chris!!

Good luck!! LOL

Dave
Sfraun04
21 years ago
Congrats to you and your wife!
Users browsing this topic