wanyburger
21 years ago
congrats to you and yours. I owuld however believed you without you showing me the pregnancy test you wife just peed on. lol
hunter1127
21 years ago
Congrats Chris. Best to the wife also. Guess its back to the Dutch Masters with the college fund and diapers.LOL
mydsooner
21 years ago
Come to think of it...."looks fake to me"
callawaybob
21 years ago
Congradulations!!!! Good wishes for the three of you:-)

BB
teedubbya
21 years ago
Congratulations. My wife is due the first week of July. Get ready for the ride 🙂
Da Chief
21 years ago
Congrats Bro...Welcome to HELL! LMAO!

I have 6 of them....25 to 8.....suicide is the only way out now. LMAO!

Gary Aka Da Chief!
dpreece
21 years ago
Very COOL!!! Congrats!!!

dpreeced
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Congrads Chris! I faintly remember seeing one of those just like it about 10 mths ago.

I here's to you and your family for a healthly addition. Cheers!
Eggman
21 years ago
Congrats!






When's the wedding?



egg
mbrown4172
21 years ago
chris i just want to say, i swear to god i haven't been in that part of the country for over 2 years!!!!!
lmao....

congrats bro, i'm happy for ya there's nothing better in the world!!!!

guess now we'll have to smoke some realllll expensive smokes to celebrate when you get here!!!
akanyced
21 years ago
congrats my poker friend...
it's a boy
SirWolfgang
21 years ago
Threadjack

AVB, No.

R6_80922 - "I have 6 of them....25 to 8..."

Do you know what causes that, R6? LOL

Always wanted to say that to someone...

-Wolfy (#7 due in Sept.)

/Threadjack
baracuda
21 years ago
Congratulations !!

Cuda'
greggjosephson
21 years ago
Congrats.......
strick9
21 years ago
Chris,

That's awesome bud. I had no idea when I was talking to you earlier today.

Congrats to you both. I'm sure Sidney will be happy.

-Mark
jlambert
21 years ago
Congrats! Start sleeping in more 😛
*ferg*
21 years ago
Big time congrats, the best of luck to you and the Mrs.
MrsSledn
21 years ago
COngratulations to you and your wife on the awesome news! I remember the day I gave Sledn a very similiar stick almost 3 years ago... He had to sit down.
myash07
21 years ago
cooksta2
21 years ago
Congrats and yes, sleep now and start buying coffee. The upside is when she begins to get tired and moody, you can just go outside and smoke. Yeahhh. Congrats again!
Users browsing this topic