callawaybob
21 years ago
So I go over to my Nephews to help him get his bike running, and he says, ( I got something for you ). I think nothing of it and continue pissing with the bike which I did get running. Next thing I know, Jas has this hugh box and tells me to open it. Reluctantly, I did. Unbielevable. Who gives something like that to someone just because? I love you Jas, thanks buddy.

Uncle Bob
392436.JPG

Click to View Image90 View(s)

stogiepa
21 years ago
Uncle Bob,
One "beautiful" humidor, given to you by a First Class BOTL. It is truly nice to see what a relationship, the both of you share. A great Uncle & a great nephew.
All the best. I'm sure you will have no trouble filling it.!!! Keep some room for "Smashie" he may need to head over with a truck after his B-day May 8th.
LMAO
Uncle Bob, Im sure you will treasure this gift for years to come and the Happy Memories as well.


The best to you both,

stogiepa
Charlie
21 years ago
Bob

Nice Humidor.....

Charlie
Mo'sMan
21 years ago
jeez that's beautiful
Bubba7624
21 years ago
looks like you might need some sticks to fill it! huh huh!
teedubbya
21 years ago
In 1976 I gave my grandmother a plastic liberty bell bank. Since that time, every fifty cent peice my grandmother comes accross she puts in that bank. To this day, when I visit, she brings out the bank and gives me the contents.

My sister is 40 and this still irritates her, especially when I ask her what present she gave grandma in 76. She has no clue.

In my best Bullwinkle voice: To give is better to recieve, but it is better yet to give something that helps you recieve lol

cool humi
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Way to go Smashed. Very nice gift. (so now he has to buy you a 500ct humi. right?)
dbreazeale
21 years ago
whooooooooooooooooooooooo... i likey!

del
redneck1
21 years ago
Whoa! Man, that's nice. He sure wanted that bike running.
bassdude
21 years ago
that is very nice.
blackfoot11
21 years ago
pabloescabar
21 years ago
Kind'a bring's tear's ta me's eye's...
Cigar_Fiend
21 years ago
Now THAT is a gift!

Nice job!

-Chris
boofa75
21 years ago
Nice acoustic strings you got there
callawaybob
21 years ago
Yeah, Its taken a day or so for the hunidity to reach that juicy state of 70% but bingo it there. I've got my cheap ass smokes just taking a bath in that spanish cedar infused moisture. Who knows, maybe Next time I burn a Don Kiki it won't make me puke!

Thanks for the compliments
It is sooo sweet

Brother Bob
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Damn, thats sharp!

Can you come here and tune up my 1965 BMW R-50/2 I'll give ya some nice dog rockets for your new humidor.
John L
callawaybob
21 years ago
Its time to get a new BMW don't you think there JD. They come already tuned up too:-) LOL

BB
Jdllizard
21 years ago
There ain't no way I would part with this bike, my dad bought it when I was 12, I rode it to school from the age of 14 on. He left it to me when he passed away, I've had many offers on it but I'll never get rid of it, no way, no how. Besides, this baby has style and class that no new bike could ever possess.

Nice Humidor!
John L
Smashed247
21 years ago
There is no one more deserving of the gift. I could see a little picture sorta thing hanging behind it though.....any thoughts?
callawaybob
21 years ago
JD, I had a 62 slash 2 for three years, I was just ribbing you...Its a nice bike I'm sure 🙂

BB
Users browsing this topic