RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
.
393495.jpg

Click to View Image102 View(s)

AVB
  • AVB
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
i just got a flashback to "the exorcist."
callawaybob
21 years ago
Great in bed, I think not!
Jdllizard
21 years ago
One of the most intelligent people in the media, and most enjoyable to listen to. I love her books, I'm glad she is out there speaking out against the liberals and their tactics.

Although I haven't read this particular book yet.

John L
xibbumbero
21 years ago
LOL@ Rick. Good one. X
Charlie
21 years ago
Rick

LOL

Charlie
Al@Perdomo
21 years ago
A horse is a horse...of course, of course...and no one can talk to a horse, of course...

Sexy? She'd run a distant third in a beauty contest with Camilla Parker Bowles and Ernest Borgnine...

ryantp
21 years ago
^
What Al said, and the exact opposite of what Jdllizard said.
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
LOL @ Al! Whatcho been smokin'?

Camilla and Ernie?!??!?!! ROTF...

She may not be Playboy material, but she's a lot better than horseface Camilla:-)
Al@Perdomo
21 years ago
Heyyyyy Willllburrrrrrr....
Deriffe
21 years ago
I'd do her and go on Oprah and talk about it.
Al@Perdomo
21 years ago
Reeee Heeeee Heeeee! (snort)
ryantp
21 years ago
Al: Funny 'cause its true.
Thom
21 years ago
jackconrad
21 years ago
Not even my type. HeHah,He Haw. Signed , Francis ( The Talking Mule).
donutboy2000
21 years ago
Dress your mother up in leather, how is the weather?
rayder1
21 years ago
I've seen her up close at a book signing....she's okay...but she photographs well.

I just like her because she pisses off liberals.
bullwyf
21 years ago
Anytime you deal with facts instead of bleeding hearts you piss of liberals.
cexshun
21 years ago
Facts? Ann Coulter doesn't talk facts, she spews buzz words.
Users browsing this topic