RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
.
396571.jpg

Click to View Image127 View(s)

wvwa34
21 years ago
WE all kno it didnt have too be set in stone too kno the truth!!!!! Wonder how his search is goin too find who really DUNE IT????????? Poor juice ppl always pickin on him!!!!!!
Charlie
21 years ago
OJ GOT AWAY WITH IT THANKS TO JOHNNY COCHRAN.

C
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Yeah, I wonder if Mr. Johnnie's talking his way of this one?
Don't think so.
ASC
  • ASC
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
OJ was found innocent by a panel of his peers. Did J.Cochran dupe the judge...or one or two people...maybe...but a full panel who declared OJ not-guilty? I dunno.

Then you've got white woody allen who did "who knows what"...but nobody's saying anything about him.
BigPapi68
21 years ago
Who did Woody Allen kill??
8trackdisco
21 years ago
his own career.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
*Big Papi said: "Who did Woody Allen kill??"

Answer: His movie- paying audience-- seen the stuff that he's cranked out in the last decade??
Kazama
21 years ago
OJ got away with it because of the incompetence of the DA's office and the LAPD.
Charlie
21 years ago
ASC

Laughing out loud at your comments, if you honestly think OJ was innocent, then you should buy a bridge in Brooklyn. Just teasing, so no need to blast back!

Charlie
stapletonj
21 years ago
actually, I am pretty sure OJ did it, or at least was in it enough to be culpable. But I also believe that the not guilty verdict was due to not the incompetence of the LAPD or the prosecutors, they were very competent lawyers and cops.

TWO things tripped them up

1. arrogance/hubris/whatever

2. (related to the first) they manufactured evidence: planting the blood on the socks; the suddenly appearing bloody thumbprint; the missing blood from the blood sample; getting caught lying under oath right at the jury; etc etc etc -

they were used to having to try cases against outgunned (budget) and monstorously overloaded public defenders against whom most of these tricks would work becuase the PDs simply would not have the time and resources (investigators, etc.) to challenge them every step of the way.

Simply put, OJ did and the cops and their evidence lost credibilbty in the eyes of the jury becuse the jury simply decided they could not trust anything the State put on by way of police testimony or even scientific evidence.

Understand I am not defending OJ, I am simply pointing out facts and my impression of why the jury voted the way they did.
ASC
  • ASC
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
I pity da' fool who steps to da A to the S to the C'izzy 😉

Just kidding. My post wasn't a conviction from the heart either...just a thought I heard a friend say once. I don't know enough about the case to really have an opinion one way or the other...

The friends case was though...black man found innocent by a jury of his peers and he's had nothing but grief all of these years...woody allen white man who molested his own step-daughter (I think that's correct)...and no one has given him any flack.

I know there's a difference between murder and molestation (one might even argue molestation of a child is a more hienus crime than murder...), but his point was the whole not-guilty, guilty, and the outcomes both received.
Que
  • Que
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
O.J couldn't have done it. Any intelligent adult could figure that out, I mean the glove didn't even fit!!















O.K, I'm kidding. That trial did prove to the nation that as long as you are in the hall fame, you really can get away with murder.

Que
teedubbya
21 years ago
Who is O.J. ?
teedubbya
21 years ago
and why did he kill Johnny Cochran?
straz20
21 years ago
I heard that O.J. attended Johnnie's funereal. Must have been nice to go to one that he was not responsible for.
adroomi
21 years ago
OJ was not found "innocent" He was found "not guilty"

There is a big difference. This is why the family was able to start a "wrongful death" suit.

Not guilty is used when there is overwhelming evidence that you did it, but the prosecutors cannot prove within a shadow of a doubt that you didn't. Lying and falsifying evidence sort of don't help too much.
adroomi
21 years ago
That should read "did" not "didn't"
rastusmcnair
21 years ago
O.J., the divorced mans hero. If you have enough money you can cut your ex's head clean off and walk away from it.
rweyant
21 years ago
OJ was found innocent because the DA let Johnny Cochran placed a jury made up of a majority of minorites sit in judgement of OJ. The DNA evidence presented to this jury should have convinced them he was guilty. The jury dismissed this evidence because they felt it was tainted by white police officers. Had a mixed jury been in place this would not have happened. That's why I blame the DA they didn't fight as hard as Cochran did to get a balanced jury.
Users browsing this topic