mydsooner
21 years ago
Ok let's see if this one comes out better. I hope so because there are alot of smart azz people making fun of my last attempt.LOL
400575.JPG

Click to View Image86 View(s)

ryantp
21 years ago
daaaaaaaaaaang.
mydsooner
21 years ago
YES SIRRRR! That's much better.

Kinda makes we want to smoke one now just because i did it right this time.
mydsooner
21 years ago
Yep...it looks like it's going to be a great herf.
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Mmmmmmmm nummie numies
teedubbya
21 years ago
showing my ignorance - what are the two on the left?
dave97402
21 years ago
Not much assortment there Jeff....you better grab some different smokes, those are no good!

Dave
Thom
21 years ago
Make sure you post some pics. I like to see one of you smoking that "Between the Lines".
vasmooth
21 years ago
I don’t thank any of those are good Ill trade you 50 that’s right 50 Fighting **** cigars what a deal ill take all those ones of you hands. Lol
ryantp
21 years ago
teedubya: those are la aurora 100 anos.

they's berry, berry good.
goodwrench
21 years ago
Jeff; I find it hard to believe there are any smart azz
people on this board. I for one would never make fun of you because unless I get my son to help me I will never post a picture.
LMAO
GLEN
teedubbya
21 years ago
Thnx Ryan.

I'm hearing good things about 'em. Since I'm a La Aurora fan anyway (ruby tube is my current favorite cigar), I may pick up a coule to try.

I figured to be included in this pic they were something special.
mydsooner
21 years ago
TW they are indeed very goos 'gars. But if i had to pick just one out of the group,it would be the OpusX for me. Some of these will be smoked and some are for gifting.
mydsooner
21 years ago
I pretty sure the BTL will see it's end at the herf. It was a gift from Clyde(Rogfam1). Might as well smoke it while he's there.
StogeeBoy
21 years ago
There are more X's on there than a porn shop.
Bubba7624
21 years ago
get some real smokes pal!!!!!!!!!!
flyerfixer
21 years ago
Cigar_Fiend
21 years ago
My turn.... I'm going to get my camera and take a pic of what I am working on for the herf.

But, mine isn't as impressive as Jeff's. But I can't wait!

(NO, it isn't the "Suprises"!)

-Chris


dwalt10048
21 years ago
Wow! Looks like the OKC herf is the place to be. Some great sticks!

Dan
Users browsing this topic