sneech
  • sneech
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Me and my better half.....who seems to think I have too many cigars
401849.jpg

Click to View Image106 View(s)

sneech
  • sneech
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
good grief, I guess I need to work on sizing, I thought i cropped the hell out of it
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Feel free to post more pics of your beautiful wife!!
Que
  • Que
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
You didn't crop it enough! You could have just left you out of it entirely and just posted her.
j/k
good pic.

Que
pabloescabar
21 years ago
aloha, nice pic.














of the wife...
Schmitty22
21 years ago
yeah - why that guy in the blue shirt still in it 🙂

this could easily have made the oink posts.

Nice pic !




















of the wife 🙂
xrundog
21 years ago
Smile harder you lucky SOB! LOL!
sneech
  • sneech
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
You guys are making her day!


I'll see if she'll let me post another pic of her
Steve*R
21 years ago
I have shirts older than both of you combined.

She's a beautiful young woman. Keep your paws off
of her.

Love, Daddy
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
She's reading these? Cool.

Hey baby, come to Butthead, heh heh heh

Wyteyes
21 years ago
Looks like true.....

With her hand, she's sayinng "mi corazón"....

Here's to many happy years together!!!!

John
wanyburger
21 years ago
nice pic, welcome aboard.
SteveS
21 years ago
====================================
Author: sneech Date: 04/29/2005 07:48 AM
Me and my better half.....who seems to think
I have too many cigars
====================================

I'm sure she's right ... I'll volunteer to reduce your inventory and ease her mind ...
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
^for the misses
Da Chief
21 years ago
Sneech...join the My wife thinks I have too many cigars club!

There are many members on here. LOL!

Gary
sneech
  • sneech
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Schmitty,

I'll see if she'll model a OpFTH thong and cammie...











Yeah right! She would throw my cigars out if I posted a pic like that on here
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Sneech,
Your'e one lucky dude, she's very pretty.

And Sneech's wife, Alot of those gars he got in trade, so he really didn't buy that many. (hope that helps bro)

John L
sneech
  • sneech
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Thanks for all the great comments guys, I am lucky.


John, she just shakes her head when I open the various trade boxes. I think she even mentioned I should stop trading the other day, but I'm pretty sure I blocked that out of my head.
strider32
21 years ago
Here's how you make it work. You get all the cigars you need, and she gets anything she ever could want!!! Good luck to you both 🙂
myash07
21 years ago
Hey Sneech

Nice pic, look forward to smoking one with you after you get setteled in...

myash
Users browsing this topic