usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I finally put my Retirement Flag and "Honorable Discharge" certificate in their proper place...

Ahhh the good life LMAO!!!!

Hog
403723.JPG

Click to View Image106 View(s)

Thom
21 years ago
My Dad said about retirement; "Now that I'm retired I've got all this work to do." lol
usahog
  • usahog
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Your Dad was right LMAO!!!!

Hog
bullwyf
21 years ago
I hit 20 in June Hog, thinking about trying to make 5 -10 more. My first time in zone for 9 this year.

Michael
MACS
21 years ago
I'm in zone for 9 next year bully, but I hit 20 in Aug 07 and I am calling it a military career.

It just isn't fun for me anymore...
bullwyf
21 years ago
Threadjack on:


Yeah sometimes we all feel like that MAC, fortunately for me I'm in a position to share what I've learned in Iraq the last two years with those that will be heading that way soon. I just couldn't look myself in the mirrow when I shave if I didn't give it a full 30 inch step. Besides that, this is all I've ever known. Nobody out there want's to hire an old war horse who loves his country and believes somethings are worth fighting for. And I don't think my employer would appreciate me showing up to work in cammy paint and combat boots. . you know. I'm best cut out for staying here behind the glass that says, break in the event of war. . and don't feed the animals. . unless it's a cigar your throwing through the cages. . at which case that's ok. .

Threadjack off. . .sorry HOG
Pancho
21 years ago
MACS(SW), USAHOG, BULLWYF

You guys are awesome.
echo4alpha
21 years ago
Damn fine presentation Hog! Belated congrats on your 2 decades of Honorable Service bro!

Semper Fi!
E4A
greggjosephson
21 years ago
Hog! Nice work, both the display and your service... How much you getting for the set of frames?

Gregg
Da Chief
21 years ago
Nice wood work Hog!

Thread jacker ON!

Salute your military career troops....do what you need to do. When it is no longer fun it is time for change. I am in 23 and my HYT is 2015. I just might stay or might go. My enlistment is up in 09. Will see. They are soliciting me for the Command Chief position. Not sure if I want that pain..LOL!

Thread Jacker OFF!

Gary aka Da Chief
blackfoot11
21 years ago
congrats, bro.
edbug
21 years ago
I don't know you, but I like and respect you!
edbug
21 years ago
Oh ya', I got one of those too ! ! !

God bless the Prez, and all the rest of us ! ! ! ! ! !
Cigarick
21 years ago
Congratulations, and well deserved!
bud451
21 years ago
Congrats Hog!
sarge25
21 years ago
Congrats! It looks good! I've got 8 more...but if they go as fast as the first 12 I will be there before I know it. I'm currently a drill sergeant on Ft. Leonard Wood and the days seem to meld into each other NOW. Congrats again, you have both my respect and my envy...LOL
chuckler
21 years ago
Congrats Hog!!!!

For the men still serving here, and there...

God bless.

PT 🙂
tobii3
21 years ago
Congrats Hog!!

Got 15 in myself, and have a similar outlook as Bullwyf.

THANK YOU!!!
bonz419
21 years ago
very nice hog, if you could e-mail me at bonz419 at frontiernet dot ne need something for my ribbons, honorable, cib, and patches thanks
nealep
21 years ago
I hit 20 in '91 & called it quits after being passed over for 8 twice (once in primary & once in secondary). In '91 there were 250 boarded for 8 in my CMF, and they promoted 2! Also, it was getting to be not much fun anymore. I'm just glad that I got out before "Slick Willie" got into office!

BTW... Congrats to all you "retirees" and close to being at your 20!!

Neal
Users browsing this topic