jespear
  • jespear
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Greetings all.
I'm sort of a newbie here and thought I might give this idea a try. I'll mail a couple of cigars to the first person who can identify this band.
(I promise I won't send any that I got at CigarFest05 as you probably have all of them already.) *s*
Peace.
John
406550.JPG

Click to View Image85 View(s)

keitha13
21 years ago
The Shangnasties
MACS
21 years ago
Whoever they are they gotta split the door money 9 ways...
spadesman
21 years ago
callawaybob
21 years ago
The three older white dudes look ah little out of place. I have no idea what band this is but will check this tread periodically to satisfy my curiousity.

BB
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Grateful Dead?
Slimboli
21 years ago
Oh come on now bloody ...

... the Greatful Dead ?!?
BeatDragon
21 years ago
Tower of Power
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Four Non Blondes
JonR
21 years ago
bmoebs
21 years ago
phil kaeggy/glass harp

or....the phil kaeggy band
vfrtwice
21 years ago
humm.. the one dude. bottom left looks like the lead singer from Tear for fears

RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Electric Hellfire
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Dexies Midnight Runners

Come on Elieen, bend over and screem...
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
LOL!!! @ Slim

Well, er, they had a lot of changes since Jerry died...
Yeah, that's it.



How about Taj Majal?
Mebbe not.
jackconrad
21 years ago
Blood Sweat and Tears
Wildarshe1
21 years ago
Is it the Average White Band?
shuper
21 years ago
rasdas
21 years ago
Aaron Neville band...
Charlie
21 years ago
Loudierne Darbon and the Hackberry Ramblers?

Charlie
Users browsing this topic