adroomi
  • adroomi
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Here she is RDC.....She's a good girl. My personal assistant. Able to make flight reservations in a single bound, and pours a mean cup of coffee.
408997.jpg

Click to View Image95 View(s)

RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Hello hot unnamed assistant:-)

Ever been to Texas?
lofty1
21 years ago
c'mon, adroomi, you can post a better picture than that.
adroomi
  • adroomi
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
RDC wanted one NOW, so I snapped one with my cell phone, and sent it to Cbid via my cell phone......sorry, but we're in the airport lounge. No digital with me.
lofty1
21 years ago
well, you could get more creative with the pose.
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
need more pics of her and any other "assistants" you may have.
Charlie
21 years ago
She goes for coffee.....adroomi you better stay in the Far East!

LMAO, an assistant in the States would pour the coffee in your lap!

Charlie
Homebrew
21 years ago
I for one,
can definately see why adroomi, lives where he does.
Once again, I am jealous of your lifestyle.
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
P,S, Have I mentioned I love asian women??
mydsooner
21 years ago
well someone has to say it....



.....looks fake to me. send her to me for proper inspection.
jetblasted
21 years ago
Come on, adroomi ... more pics, please . . .
pabloescabar
21 years ago
hey can she fit in a little box ? oh yea and address it to pablo...
adroomi
  • adroomi
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I've got something else for you Pablo. but yes, she would fit in a small box. She's about 5'2" and 100 lbs. What do you suppose the freight would be?
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Who cares, I'll pay.
vfrtwice
21 years ago
adroomi,

I have heard alot about you. What exactly do you do over there, and how did you get there?

Keith
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
...and does your assistant need an "assistant" ?
Bubba7624
21 years ago
adroomi,

where in asia do you live? I lived in BKK for 1 1/2 yrs and traveled to a few S.E.A country's I sure miss the heat and humidy! LMAO your asst. looks like a good girl, is she viet or thai? I am leaning towards viet?
I cant wait to go back should be there this winter.
lgates5
21 years ago
Is that Vernette or Vernese? I don't remeber her name. the Singapore native
adroomi
  • adroomi
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
lgates,
This is Joyann. Chinese. Vernette is my admin in Singapore. By the way, she was wearing her cameltoe jeans yesterday (ha ha). Joyann is mine all mine.

I just got back to your area this morning. I'm up at the $20 coffee joint. Will head back on Saturday morning. Do you plan on being up here at all this week?
lgates5
21 years ago
I should be out and about. The current event should end Friday, and the USMC show up on Sunday/Monday
adroomi
  • adroomi
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I'll give you a call then. Tonight I think I'll head to Pierre's and stand in the walk in humidor amongst the thousands of Cubans and just revel in the smells. Ha Ha. I'll call you later.
Users browsing this topic