regdunlap7
21 years ago
You got 'em. They will go out this afternoon!!

Thanks
js
wennerman
21 years ago
Sloth..package came today..really really nice selection
of short smokes..thank you sooo very much
Tom
ddsmokin
21 years ago
It's my turn anybody up for some hava-tampas....Charlie
sloth
21 years ago
No problem Tom, glad you like'em!

Chief, I just received a package from you. I'm gonna have fun drin- er smokes'em!
bassdude
21 years ago
hey charlie - you can send them sweet things my way.

and who wants free cigars?
Pancho
21 years ago
bassdude -- I'll take 'em.
mr.harten
21 years ago
Hey Tony,

I will take some free cigars.

Clark
mr.harten
21 years ago
Ahhhhhh! It has been determined. Pancho is the quickest draw in Texas! LOL!
Pancho
21 years ago
Clark -- you take these. I'll get on the next one.
mr.harten
21 years ago
No you grab 'em becasue I am actually leaving for the coast tomorrow for 4 days of fishing and wouldn't be able to ship any out for someone else until Tuesday. I wasn't thinking about that when I posted.
Pancho
21 years ago
Clark --
Let's just make it a 2-for-1 play. I'll take them from bassdude, then I'll send my end on to you. You can pay it forward when you get back from your trip. I've got something I want to send to you anyway.
bassdude
21 years ago
ok Pancho, send me your snailer

[email protected]
Pancho
21 years ago
Email on the way.

Clark -- yours will be out in a couple of days.
sloth
21 years ago
hey, pancho.. if Mr. Harten takes you up on the your offer... i'll slide in after him so that we can keep the madness running while he is on vacation...

...it up to you guys, just let me know

smoke_n_jazz at hotmail dot com
ddsmokin
21 years ago
Tony I will send out those beauties in the AM
Pancho
21 years ago
Sloth -- ok by me. Send Mr. Harten an email -- his address is posted above.
mr.harten
21 years ago
Pancho,

Thanks!

Sloth,

Send me your snailer and I will put a package together for you tonight and ask my wife to send it out tomorrow. Your turn to ask. Here is my email:

clark at cadaocao dot com
mr.harten
21 years ago
email sent to Sloth
chuckler
21 years ago
wow... I'm confused...

PT 🙂
mr.harten
21 years ago
Chuckler,

Here is how I see it.

Bassdude sends to Pancho.
Pancho sends to mr.harten (me)
mr.harten sends to Sloth.

It is then/now Sloth's turn to ask.
Hope that clears things up.

Clark
Users browsing this topic