jlambert
21 years ago
Nothing like a good desert!
Clintock
21 years ago
Oh Mighty Thore!!!...I don't think this is the job i applied for?... Couli i re-apply later???
Slow burning
21 years ago
"What are you looking at? Are you looking at me?"
Buddha Daddy
21 years ago
I think I can, I think I can.
mklein
21 years ago
Now ..... where did I hide that bottle of Viagra ????????
dbreazeale
21 years ago
I think they make a cream that will
clear that rash right up.
jackconrad
21 years ago
Rise and Hine
Garden
21 years ago
Rocky! Rocky! Rocky!
BikerBob1961
21 years ago
I think it winked at me.
Wildarshe1
21 years ago
What a Mirage...
shuper
21 years ago
caption what all i see is a naked blonde
billreif
21 years ago
I think I can,
I think I can.
billreif
21 years ago
Sorry Buddha
didn't see your
caption.
shuper
21 years ago
Thom
21 years ago
These are great! LMAO
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
when you wish upon a star
be carful what you wish for,
you might get your wish.
andytv
21 years ago
Although erosion over the centuries has taken's it's toll, the head of the Shpinx is still intact......a tribute to it's early builders.
xibbumbero
21 years ago
Whatcha lookin at,dickhead? X
MACS
21 years ago
It ain't gonna fit. No way... no how.
usahog
21 years ago
what time did that Sizemologist say that earthquake was to come through?

Hog
Users browsing this topic