RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
http://1tiny.com/1OE 
414786.jpg

Click to View Image74 View(s)

RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Hmmm, a chimp that is into rockets. Cool
adroomi
21 years ago
I can't stop laughing at this photo. Regardless of the message or whether I'm for or against, that is one funny photo.....
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Rick fell off the wagon
cycledreamn
21 years ago
Ya, but it is a funny picture.
PMoreno349
21 years ago
zapgr
21 years ago
funny and scary at the same time

zapgr
21 years ago
funny and scary at the same time

Charlie
21 years ago
Just remember:

"It is a hard job"!

Charlie
LJCHAD
21 years ago
Curious George
sli38
21 years ago
Rick,

Don't you ever get tired of the political stuff. Why don't you join a political forum.
Homebrew
21 years ago
ROTFLMFAO
Great Post rick.
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
sli38

when you saw the picture, did you think this post was about cigars.
TrannyMk
21 years ago
Rick you are getting desperate... just like Harry Reid is... I love it!!!!!!!!!

GO CONSTITUTIONAL OPTION!!!!... or as the losers would say... the nuke option, hehe!...
Homebrew
21 years ago
Hey TrannyMK,
I think removing the filibuster is a boneheaded move, that tilts the balance of power, in a misguided way, for short term benefits, which do not warrant the changing of 200 years of parlamentary tradition. It will come back to bite the republicans in the Ass.
Later
Dave (A.K.A. Homebrew)
Krubs
21 years ago
The 200 years of Senate tradition was shattered when the Dems started to filibuster judicial appointments when Bush was elected. It had only been done once before in American Senate history, and that was in 1964 (I think), when there was a very short bipartisan filibuster (or threat of one) on President Johnsons's appointment of Abe Fortas. Other than that, all Presidential judicial appointments have been allowed an up or down vote.
TrannyMk
21 years ago
Krubs, good post.

Homebrew, you better do your homework guy. Like Krubs said, a filibuster hasnt been done before to this type of judges. The Dems like Reid thought filibusters were OK just a few years ago. What made them change their minds?

I'll tell you why. When you lose the majority in the house, the senate and the White House, desperation sets in.

If it was wrong or illegal it wouldnt be allowed at all! It's there because it is a legal option.

I cant wait to see the sh*t hit the fan!!! Poor Demmies, hehe!
pmn1
21 years ago
TrannyMk
21 years ago
I meant 'filibuster were not OK', not 'were OK'... sorry...
rugrunner
21 years ago
I really like it when Harry says that taking away the filbuster is wrong becouse it keeps the minority from getting it's way. I thought that was the point of the whole majority/minority thing. Majority rules.
Users browsing this topic