vfrtwice
21 years ago
Kari,Myself,My dauther Alex and Kari's boy Sayer.

Taken at Sayer's graduation from Pre-school last Saturday.

Poor Sayer looks like he is in pain with that CHEEZZYY smile!! haa haa
Bear with me.. we finally got a digital camera, i may be a little picture happy for a wile.

Keith
415381.JPG

Click to View Image72 View(s)

Krubs
21 years ago
A beautfiful lookin' family, vfr. You must be very proud!
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Very happy looking family. Hello Kari:-)

Did they play pomp and circumstance?
k9kop
21 years ago
Very good looking family


k9
thurson
21 years ago
Great looking crew Keith!
mr.harten
21 years ago
Nice Bunch!!!
TrannyMk
21 years ago
Nice looking family. Thanks for sharing!
Liz62803
21 years ago
very nice family!

Liz
Sterling Robert EDD 7.4.05
Wyteyes
21 years ago
Good looking fam... Peddle pushers are a throw back to 50s/60s. I've got a few pics of myself at that age making faces for the camera. LOL

John
pabloescabar
21 years ago
very nice, them's some hoties. not the boy, pablo don't like boy's...
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
need more pics of Kari
vfrtwice
21 years ago
RDC

I think you missed this one.

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/forum/forum.cfm?action=list&forumID=7&messageDisplay=0000000038499 

We are going on a cruise the week of 4th of july, i will be sure to bring back some good ones for you!

Keith
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
yep missed that one some how. Those are both Kari?
They dont look anything alike.
vfrtwice
21 years ago
Yep.. both her. We were pretty much three sheets to the wind after a long day on the house boat. I dont think anyone looks normal after that !!! haaa.
You guys have a great weekend!

Its friday.. time to drink a few and smoke a few!!

Keith
RDC
  • RDC
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
Only 3 sheets? I plan on getting an entire king size bed set to the wind.
dapperdan
21 years ago
Beautiful family Keith!!!!! I'm so happy all is well!!!!

Dan
wvwa34
21 years ago
Keith- 3damn good reasons too stick your chest out and walk w a proud purpose!!!!! Lucky guy!!!!
myash07
21 years ago
Damn nice looking family there VFR
I'm sure your damn proud of them too!

myash
LJCHAD
21 years ago
Nice picture and what a great smile 🙂
trainerchad
21 years ago
Lookin' good there Keith ol' buddy! Wonderful family picture!
Hey by the way it looks like a trip to Ohio for me in about 3 weeks or so. I'll let you know asap so we can plan something.
Users browsing this topic