Iceman219
21 years ago
6-30-05

8.30 pm

:)
Mike
strider32
21 years ago
7/05/05 1:37 am

...and I'll say $501.00 on the Kenmore Oven, Bob.
cigarbidwidow
21 years ago
7/6/05 at 5:51 am.
mbrown4172
21 years ago
june 29th 0730
puffdaddy63
21 years ago
June 30 0930..
Congrats!

Mark
ASC
  • ASC
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
I'm thinking 7/1/05 at maybe 6:55 a.m.
HOGGUY03
21 years ago
good contest,
july 10th at 8pm
StogeeBoy
21 years ago
June 25th...... my birthday
CWFoster
21 years ago
Good idea! I didn't think to limit guesses to one a day, but I suppose that's a good plan, or there will be way too many for Liz to keep up with! Thanks for all the well wishes!
jackconrad
21 years ago
RICKAMAVEN
21 years ago
july 7, 2005.

wednesdays are good days for hospital staff.
Sfraun04
21 years ago
July 1st @ 12:50pm
Good luck and congrats!!
Stefan
LJCHAD
21 years ago
June 27 4:30 PM Congrats on the new baby!

LJCHAD
*ferg*
21 years ago
07/06/2005 2:00 p.m.

The best of luck to you and the family bring the little miracle into the crazy world.
JJMD
21 years ago
July 15th. 8:32 a.m.

-JJ

thomas45
21 years ago
6/19/05 5:15 pm

Congrats and good luck
JPR
  • JPR
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
June 30 - 9:00pm

Congrats and God Bless
gerber
21 years ago
CW and Liz,

I'll aim for the early side and say 6/16, which also happens to be my birthday!! Good luck!
ASC
  • ASC
  • Aficionado
21 years ago
July 3 4am 🙂
Users browsing this topic