bughunter
21 years ago
Bill,

FYI: I got an "Not Authorized" error at your link. I madea request to the email address. Great idea. Thanks for the setup,

Bughunter
Schmitty22
21 years ago
yeah you probably need to register at our site first and be a member to access. sorry.

Email is best then 🙂

Good Luck
Schmitty22
21 years ago
sounds like the email raffle@ is not working properly right now.

Email me direct for info and a form
Schmitty22
21 years ago
already have 150 sticks in the pot! 🙂

grishuha
21 years ago
====================================================
Author: Schmitty22

.......We ask that the cigars you send are in good, smokeable condition..........
====================================================

What is understood by this?

What if the wrapper is peeling a little... or the foot is blown a little... or it wasn't handled gently?

Schmitty22
21 years ago
would you smoke it? yes? then its good to go!

If its wrapper rott, beetle holed, wet napkin and unlightable then its no good.

Use your judgement. Remember these sticks have a long, hot and dry trip to their destination and if they are already a mess it wont be in any better condition on its arrival.

Schmitty22
21 years ago
[email protected] is working properly now 🙂

any questions or need a form? shoot us an email
Schmitty22
21 years ago
picture of humi Grand Prize is going up on the opfth site now. If your interested. Of course the cigars in the picture are not included
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Step on up folks. Here's the opportunity to jump onto the bid site and grab that bundle you've beeb looking at but just haven't pulled the trigger on because you don't know if you'll like them.

After you win it for dirt cheap, take one or two out to sample then send the rest to the troops. That bundle smoke just might turn into your everyday diamond in the rough. Your donation just might score you some high end tasties if you number comes up.

Either way, you've just provided a little escape from reality for someone who really needs it. (Ya gotta admit, smoking a cigar washes it all away for a little while).

Worth a couple of bills I'd say.
BuckyB93
21 years ago
One last note, hows about we put "For the Troops" or something like that in the comments so as we don't fight against one another.

Also, don't forget the Support the Troops auctions. Link can be found on C-bids home page. The cigars won and the money you pay both go to supporting the men and women overseas.
KNOF
21 years ago
"For the Troops"
Great idea Bucky, but everytime I put that in the comment for supplies (ie. cutters, humi packs, . . etc.) I still get outbid, lol. Now I disguise it as myself and I win again, heheheeeee!!!

Some peeps outbidding, are ruthless, LOL!
Ram27
21 years ago
Topped for Tranny K
Charlie
21 years ago
Where do we send to, and what if we just order a box from cbid and have them shipped to you guys!!!??? I have been sending troops cigars for over 2 years and have never sent any through Op5TH.
Thanks
Charlie
TrannyMk
21 years ago
I'll have a package ready before the deadline... Great Idea!
chuckler
21 years ago
Schmitty,

Fourty five cigars are heading to you via the USPS Priority. You should have in hand by Monday. Form was enclosed, bagged up ready to go.

Also, I think you and the rest of the OpFTH gents deserve our deepest "thanks"... Well done sir, well done!

PT 🙂
Schmitty22
21 years ago
bump...

I have fallen ill.... but returning to grove at a good pace.

I will update the entries and recognition on the opfth board as soon as i can. I probably will not return to work this week but next week for sure i will be caught up. Someone on the receiving end of the donation / raffle packages is collecting and storing the contents for me in the mean time. no worries there.

Keep them coming. And, GOOD LUCK!

dumluk
21 years ago
Bill, my entry for the raffle is on it's way to you. Thanks for all you do.
Dan
Schmitty22
21 years ago
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Schmitty/Knof, please tell the resident at Ukiah (Ca.) to share with BOB.
ETA is 6/16/05.

You generous knuckleheads.

(c:
Users browsing this topic