RDHacker
21 years ago
After my first win (well 2nd place anyway) last week I cannot stand to let this week go by without someone to root for next weekend...

First 13 people that sign up are in. That is 13 + me. The deadline is Thursday by 5:00 pm Cbid time. Everyone will get three drivers. Winner will receive all the cigars (min 5 per player) and then send 20% to the second place winner. 2nd place sends nothing. Everyone needs to send an email to rdoty at insightbb dot com so I can send the winners address to you in an email.

I will draw the car numbers tommorrow night if someone will draw the player numbers after we fill...

Who wants in?


RD
tpottiger
21 years ago
n9tog
21 years ago
I'll give it a shot.... I'm in!
tpottiger
21 years ago
Oh, you'll love it, it is a BLAST!




Okay, so actually, you sit back a wait to see who to send your smokes to, but what the heck...
Iceman219
21 years ago
Please count me in RD. Tyvm.

Mike
ddsmokin
21 years ago
I'd love to give somebody some cigars Count me in
saturn07
21 years ago
I'll play as well
mikecook
21 years ago
I'll play... count me in...
Sfraun04
21 years ago
Put me in as well.
Stefan
erkwgz
21 years ago
Since I was the lucky winner last week. It is only fair for me to donate this week. Count me in please.

Later.....Erik
akanyced
21 years ago
i,m in thanks
Pancho
21 years ago
madmaxx
21 years ago
zapgr
21 years ago
RDHacker
21 years ago
It looks like 13 so far need one more...

RDHacker
tpottiger
n9tog
Iceman219
ddsmokin
saturn07
mikecook
Sfraun04
erkwgz
akanyced
Pancho
madmaxx
zapgr
gonesledn
21 years ago
hell, why not.... count me in.

thanks,
wes
RDHacker
21 years ago
We have 14...

RDHacker
tpottiger
n9tog
Iceman219
ddsmokin
saturn07
mikecook
Sfraun04
erkwgz
akanyced
Pancho
madmaxx
zapgr
gonesledn


I have found a sweet little random number generator that I used to generate the numbers for the cars... I have sent the numbers off in an email to akanyced before the player numbers are drawn...

Now who would like to generate the player numbers... akanyced is the only one who cannot... the html based number generator is very basic... all you do is put the value 1 in the first box and the value 14 in the second box and hit generate... then copy and paste the numbers here in this thread... I nwill match the numbers up with the way we entered the pool...

Who wants to do it? I will post the link after someone volunteers...

RD


akanyced
21 years ago
i will 2ent that come on pick them #bers
n9tog
21 years ago
If you send me the # generator, I'll do it... Send it in email, you should still have it
n9tog
21 years ago
Or I could just do it...

11
3
2
7
10
13
12
14
9
8
5
1
4
6

Users browsing this topic