RDHacker
21 years ago
Here is the player numbers as n9tog posted...

P#11) RDHacker
P#3) tpottiger
P#2) n9tog
P#7) Iceman219
P#10) ddsmokin
P#13) saturn07
P#12) mikecook
P#14) Sfraun04
P#9) erkwgz
P#8) akanyced
P#5) Pancho
P#1) madmaxx
P#4) zapgr
P#6) gonesledn
RDHacker
21 years ago
and here is the car numbers... good luck to all...

P1) 10,20,41

P2) 11,23,34

P3) 5,16,29

P4) 1,21,42

P5) 12,15,31

P6) 13,22,37

P7) 9,24,33

P8) 3,18,32

P9) 8,28,35

P10) 7,19,38

P11) 14,17,39

P12) 2,27,40

P13) 6,26,30

P14) 4,25,36
RDHacker
21 years ago
and here is the link to the number generator in case anyone wants to use it...

I am sure it will come in very handy for Seth when he starts running the Nascar Pools again...

http://www.random.org/sform.html 

RD
Seth Gekko
21 years ago
Got the link. . . . nice . . . . I couldn't get it to do 3 sets at once, but it's still better than pulling pennies out of a hat . . .

. . . and thanks for doing the pool Rick . . . I'm glad to see it filled up . . . . I'm gonna email you with some other news . . . .
RDHacker
21 years ago
Starting positions for Sundays race...

1 15 Michael Waltrip
2 97 Kurt Busch
3 25 Brian Vickers
4 42 Jamie McMurray
5 10 Scott Riggs
6 19 Jeremy Mayfield
7 18 Bobby Labonte
8 29 Kevin Harvick
9 0 Mike Bliss
10 17 Matt Kenseth
11 22 Scott Wimmer
12 2 Rusty Wallace
13 6 Mark Martin
14 40 Sterling Marlin
15 9 Kasey Kahne
16 88 Dale Jarrett
17 12 Ryan Newman
18 01 Joe Nemechek
19 49 Ken Schrader
20 41 Casey Mears
21 48 Jimmie Johnson
22 31 Jeff Burton
23 16 Greg Biffle
24 32 Bobby Hamilton Jr.
25 38 Elliott Sadler
26 20 Tony Stewart
27 7 Robby Gordon
28 44 Terry Labonte
29 99 Carl Edwards
30 11 Jason Leffler
31 24 Jeff Gordon
32 21 Ricky Rudd Ford
33 77 Travis Kvapil*
34 8 Dale Earnhardt Jr.
35 43 Jeff Green
36 66 Mike Garvey
37 07 Dave Blaney
38 5 Kyle Busch*
39 37 Kevin Lepage
40 45 Kyle Petty
41 13 Greg Sacks
42 4 Mike Wallace
43 89 Morgan Shepherd
n9tog
21 years ago
So does that mean I get Dale Earnhart Jr?
RDHacker
21 years ago
Here is the lineup as I see it... if there are any mistakes please let me know...

P#11) RDHacker
40 Sterling Marlin
12 Ryan Newman
37 Kevin Lepage

P#3) tpottiger
10 Scott Riggs
88 Dale Jarrett
99 Carl Edwards

P#2) n9tog
22 Scott Wimmer
16 Greg Biffle
8 Dale Earnhardt Jr.

P#7) Iceman219
0 Mike Bliss
32 Bobby Hamilton Jr.
77 Travis Kvapil*

P#10) ddsmokin
18 Bobby Labonte
49 Ken Schrader
5 Kyle Busch*

P#13) saturn07
19 Jeremy Mayfield
20 Tony Stewart
11 Jason Leffler

P#12) mikecook
97 Kurt Busch
7 Robby Gordon
45 Kyle Petty

P#14) Sfraun04
42 Jamie McMurray
38 Elliott Sadler
66 Mike Garvey

P#9) erkwgz
29 Kevin Harvick
44 Terry Labonte
43 Jeff Green

P#8) akanyced
25 Brian Vickers
01 Joe Nemechek
21 Ricky Rudd Ford

P#5) Pancho
2 Rusty Wallace
9 Kasey Kahne
24 Jeff Gordon

P#1) madmaxx
17 Matt Kenseth
41 Casey Mears
13 Greg Sacks

P#4) zapgr
15 Michael Waltrip
48 Jimmie Johnson
4 Mike Wallace

P#6) gonesledn
6 Mark Martin
31 Jeff Burton
07 Dave Blaney
akanyced
21 years ago
well/well 2ent for me good race all thanks
see all next week
Seth Gekko
21 years ago
congrats Thomas . . . . 2nd win isn't it?
RDHacker
21 years ago
Looks like tpottiger takes the checkered flag...

I will send his addy off to everyone that emailed me before the race... tp will send 20% to akanyced for 2nd place...

RD
RDHacker
21 years ago
Correction... I did not get an email from tpottiger and do not have his address... so he will have to send me that info before I can pass it on...

RD
tpottiger
21 years ago
How did that happen???

I should probably quit while I am ahead!!!
Email on its way.
ddsmokin
21 years ago
Pancho
21 years ago
tpottiger -- please send me your address.

pancho_regallos@yahoo

Thanks.
zapgr
21 years ago
I owe someone some sticks

i need an addy

zapgr24 at comcast dot net
RDHacker
21 years ago
I have sent out Tp's address to all that emailed me before the race... I think 4 or 5 people did not email me their own addresses therefore I could not send them the addy...

If you still need the address please email me....

rdoty at insightbb dot com

RD
Sfraun04
21 years ago
Congrats on the win tpottiger. Kudos to Ed on second place. Got your addy in the e-mail; smokes going out in the morning.
Stefan
saturn07
21 years ago
Your sticks will be on the way in the AM. Congrats and enjoy
Pancho
21 years ago
My box is out this morning.
n9tog
21 years ago
Box is in the mail...

USPS 0303 3430 0002 0490 8241
Users browsing this topic