yatang
21 years ago
Jeff's a great guy and I have traded with him a few times. But really this board just isn't the same like before and hence that's why i hardly ever post here anymore.
mydsooner
21 years ago
OK...OK.....that's enough support guy's.

You keep this kind of crap up and i might start to like you.LOL

.....i could say that im over this now,but there was nothing to get over as far as i was concerned.


Thanks for the good words...you guys suck.



jeezy peezy!

Jeff
rogfam1
21 years ago
this is actually kinda funny....rugrunner clearly has no idea what kind of person both on and off these boards mydsooner really is. I think that rugrunner is fighting a losing battle if he is trying to convince us otherwise....I for one have seen exactly the same thing Jeff is describing on numerous occasions..and I as well am getting kinda tired of sending quality premiums and recieving crap in return. I think the forum is open to anyone who wishes to post here and if we deciede not to trade here..well this is why..

Clyde
teedubbya
21 years ago
hey sooner -

This is my ignorance talking (I'm being sincere).

What makes the other site (I'm assuming CeeDubbya) so much better for trading and the newbie there (or wherever) so much more educated or at least proper?

Just asking because many seem to agree with you. I don't trade much, but if I did and my trades were not up to snuff, I'd want someone to tell me so I could make it right.

I truly have no dog in the hunt, but am intrigued by the evidently very different cultures between sites.
mydsooner
21 years ago
teedubya....send me an email and i'll show you the light...so to speak.

I dont want to get into it here anymore.



jeffnmegan at classicnet dot net
Goody
21 years ago
**Thread jack on**
You're totally right about mydsooner rugrunner. This guy is a nutcase and must be called out!!

Who the heck does he think he is? Bombing newbies into senseless oblivion, I'd bet one of my coolidors that he couldn't count the number of newbies he has "taken under his wing" on his hands, that just aint right! Having a sense of humor and asking newbies to pay him his due respect?! Respect for what? Being one of the most generous people on this board? Never, ever backing out of a trade? Never having one bad thing said about his trades? Posting his preference of posting sites, because he is tired of bending over soooo many times? I mean really....as a FOG shouldnt he have to take all those lousy bombs and live up to his unblemished reputation time and time and time again and return fire with his consistently outstanding (I'm pretty sure thats bad grammar) packages?! After all, isnt a 5er of mayorgas basically equal to a 5er of Opus? They're both hand rolled cigars are they not? Besides isnt the value according to what one likes, not what you would expect to pay?! Shouldnt the FOGs be required to send countless bombs from their bottomless humidors to anyone with their hand out?!

Jeff, you owe all of us an apology for raising the expectations of what it means to be a BOTL! How the heck are we supposed to keep up with your generousity, your wit, and the friendship that you bring?

I feel justified in this post since I HAVE traded with you too many times to count, and I HAVE some kind of basis for my allegations!

Sorry for the threadjack, nyc. As for the whole contest goes, I think its bad form to skip out on paying someone what you said you would. But its happened to me and I didnt really say anything. I have however, ponyed up winnings to guys who won that werent paid and would be happy to do so again if youd like.

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/forum/forum.cfm?action=list&forumID=6&messageDisplay=0000000025317 

OK thats all,


Goody

mydsooner
21 years ago
Man...i should print this out Goody. It descibes im sure how everyone feels about you,including myself.

And you didnt make fun of my spelling...your slipping my friend.LMAO



jeezy peezy!

Jeff
Goody
21 years ago
That doesnt sound like an apology punk! LMAO!

I think you're using spellcheck to much and not giving me much to work with, LOL!

Goody
Goody
21 years ago
oop I meant to say "too much" ...LOL



Goody
teedubbya
21 years ago
Sending an email in a minute sooner. Not trying to stir the pot.... just asking
Charlie
21 years ago
I have no dog in this hunt either, but you are all nuts!

Charlie
sli38
21 years ago
Wow, I pop out for a while and look what i miss!

All you have on these boards is your rep, and every one knowes Mighty Jeffs. Bashing him on this site will get you nowhere.

If bongo could not send the sticks for some reason, then a better explanation is necessary. If you owe....pay.


Scott
Users browsing this topic