Cappa
  • Cappa
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
If anyone wants to trade a fiver of Viejo 7.75x47 ? for a equal value of ISOM's email me at rcappado at tampabay dot rr dot com Thanks Mike
Cappa
  • Cappa
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
I looked them up for the correct size 7.75x49
andytv
21 years ago
Cappa,

I don't recognize that size. Where did you look it up?
Cappa
  • Cappa
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
To tell the truth I don't recall the name it was about 4:30 in the morning. It said that they were 7 x 49 but I mesured the length of mine and they are 7 3/4" long so I thought it was a mistake. They ony had two sizes listed the other was much smaller.I'll try another site and see If I can clarify the size for you.
andytv
21 years ago
Cappa,

Anejo #46
andytv
21 years ago
Cappa,

Anejo #46
andytv
21 years ago
Cappa,

Anejo #46
andytv
21 years ago
WTF????

Anejo #48 7 x 48
Anejo #49 7 5/8 x 54
Anejo #50 5.25 x 50
Anejo #55 6 x 55
Anejo #77 5 7/8 x 64 (shark)

I'm pretty sure that these are the "common" sizes.

The closest I see is the #49. Are you measuring the ring gauge, or guessing?

Cappa
  • Cappa
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
The box says #49 if that helps.Sorry I forgot I made him throw the box in when I grabbed the last 11 of them at Christmas.I not up on the high end Fuentes.These were the first one 's I got -Opus x and BTL, Woam's , and Anejo ReservaXtra Viejo #49 that I,m looking to trade today. Hope this helps.I'm looking for equal value trade on Isoms. I paid 11.00 each.If your game email me at the address above.
Cappa
  • Cappa
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
I was guessing the ring but it sure does'nt look like 54 ring to me. I have a gauge I'm going to check.
andytv
21 years ago
Cappa
  • Cappa
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
Andy email did not go tru. Please try agian. Thanks
deadeyedick
21 years ago
Anejo #49 is actually 7 5/8 X 49

DED
mrtelcom
21 years ago
What DED said.
Pancho
21 years ago
Cappa -- is this deal already done, or are you still looking for a trade partner?
mrtelcom
21 years ago
I assumed it was done myself, I would love to have those babies!
andytv
21 years ago
I've worked a deal with Cappa......

but I'd trade it all for some 8-5-8 SGs............

Cool...a trade request within a trade request.

andyt at msicorporation dot com
andytv
21 years ago
Cappa!!!!

Nice move! Our agreement PLUS a hemi sig, a 12 yo SG, and another I havn't tried.

I sent yours out yesterday (before I received yer package)......wanted to get them out before the weekend. I now wish i would have waited and stuffed some retribution sticks in there.


Thanks man.
Cappa
  • Cappa
  • Connoisseur Topic Starter
21 years ago
No big deal. Just felt bad it came back after two days.The 12 year old Fuente is the Flor de Orlando the other is just the standard Double Chateau Fuente Sungrown. I have to make some room in my humi so I'll be lookine to do some more trades. Thanks
rogfam1
21 years ago
hmmm...
andy I have 8-5-8 sungrowns.....
Users browsing this topic