chuckler
21 years ago
[Pay It Forward] PIF 69...

The basic rules...

In a PIF thread, somebody asks, "Who wants some cigars?". The first person to respond [ON THE THREAD] that they want some cigars, will receive some cigars from the person offering.

The "suggested minimum" PIF package is FIVE PREMIUM smokes. You are encouraged to send more, but no less please.

If you don't have a FIVER of PREMIUM smokes, PLEASE BUY SOME, then play!!!!! 🙂

It is then their turn to ask if anyone wants some cigars within an [approx] 24-hour time frame. It is then their job to send some cigars to the first person that responds.

Winners will be limited to one win in [approx] seven days. The key here is to be fair, make new friends, and have a little fun...

To eliminate any confusion please remember to post an appropriate "I DO" and send your snailer via the posted email address.

So with the requirements set forth, who would like some cigars from da Chuckler???

PT 🙂

petert4664 at aol dot com
stogiedude
21 years ago
its been a long time for me chuckler.
i'll take em from ya
stogiedude at att dot net
moonman
21 years ago
Get out your first aid kit cause the Chuckler gonna git ya!
chuckler
21 years ago
stogiedude,

Your all set... will go out before the weekend.

PT 🙂

stogiedude
21 years ago
ok then, were all set with chuckler.
who wants some free cigars?
stogiedude at att dot net
cigarkid22
21 years ago
Stogie, I will be glad to take those sticks off of your hands please, and thank you

Rob
chuckler
21 years ago
stogiedude,

Your sampler was sent Yesterday. Should be to you by Weds latest... Enjoy my man!! Sent some very smokable sticks 😉

PT 🙂
cigarkid22
21 years ago
Stogie Dude hit my box to the hilt, so for the question, sorry for delay out of town on business

who would like some nice sticks from the kid
staugiedogie at comcast dot net!!

Rob
wennerman
21 years ago
Heey I'll try some gator smokes..E sent
Tom
cigarkid22
21 years ago
No problem, I am hoping this hurricane does not come near me, and they will go out Monday.

Rob
wennerman
21 years ago
Otay then who wants some swishers????????????
Tom

wennerman at hotmail dot com
Carvajal5150
21 years ago
I will take em from ya!!!

Carvajal5150 at aol dot com
Carvajal5150
21 years ago
wennerman
21 years ago
Enrique..smokes will be on the way on monday...
Enjoy
Tom

chuckler
21 years ago
Topped for Carvajal5150 ...

PT 🙂
Carvajal5150
21 years ago
Ok ..... Here we go.

Who would like some smokes??
Carvajal5150
21 years ago
Sorry, hit me at Carvajal5150 at AOL dot com
chuckler
21 years ago
OK I waited a few hours... if there are no other takers I am game!

PT 🙂

petert4664 at aol dot com
chuckler
21 years ago
Carvajal5150,

You get my email???

Let me know will ya.

PT 🙂
Carvajal5150
21 years ago
Chuckler,
I got your e-mail and your smokes will go out today. I will e-mail you a DC# in the afternoon. I tried to put together a good package for you, I hope you enjoy them.
Users browsing this topic