chuckler
21 years ago
Excellent, I am sure they will please!

See you all later tonight!

PT 🙂
Carvajal5150
21 years ago
Chuckler,

You should have them tomorrow

Fed-ex # 661752731210

Enjoy!!!
C5150
chuckler
21 years ago
FEDX... wow... You are da man!!!

Many thanks my friend!

PT 🙂
chuckler
21 years ago
OK... Good morning all... Who wants some PIF cigars?

PT 🙂

petert4664 at aol dot com
Charlie
21 years ago
email sent!

Charlie
wennerman
21 years ago
cigarkid..nice package thanks man...
Tom
cigarkid22
21 years ago
I hope you do enjoy them Wennerman, I have your snailer you never know when the gator will be released with more fury next time around!!

Rob
chuckler
21 years ago
Carvajal5150,

Your package got here today and all I can say is wow... I mean really wow... A fine bunch of top notch smokes including two of my favorites...

Ladies and Gentlemen... let me introduce Carvajal5150, another fine "Brother Of The Leaf".

Many humble thanks,

PT 🙂
chuckler
21 years ago
Also...

Charlie,
I never got your email...
Your covered all I need is ya addy!

PT 🙂

PETERT4664 at aol dot com

or

CAOsmoker at aol dot com
chuckler
21 years ago
TOPPED FOR CHARLIE...

PT

Carvajal5150
21 years ago
Chuckler,
It was my pleasure, this was my first pass and I read that some newbies didnt always meet the high standards of some of the vets. I am happy to share smokes with someone who enjoys them as much as I do.

Wennerman,
I received your package, thank you very much!!!!
chuckler
21 years ago
Topped for Charlie...

I never got your email...
Your covered all I need is ya addy!

PT 🙂

PETERT4664 at aol dot com

or

CAOsmoker at aol dot com
Charlie
21 years ago
Chuckler sent address again: this is it!

1851 Samar Dr
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Now does anybody want some cigars if so, email me at charlesaf1 at msn dot com

Thanks, Chuckler you might try sending me an email, if you still haven't gotten any of mine!

Charlie
chuckler
21 years ago
Charlie... Will touch base with you tonight.
Your package will go out tomorrow.

THANKS...
PT 🙂
pims14
21 years ago
Charlie,

you have mail. = )
Charlie
21 years ago
Danny

Got your email and will get em your way next week! Waiting some White Owls and Muriels to get here...LOL

Charlie
chuckler
21 years ago
Charlie...

I got your addy... disregard my last email... your emials were being blocked by my spam filter. Not sure why?

Anyway, smokes will ship Monday. Sorry for the delay and confusion.

PT 🙂
pims14
21 years ago
Thanks in advance Charlie.

Now.

Who would like some cigars??

pims14 at sbcglobal dot net
chuckler
21 years ago
...TOPPED...
Charlie
21 years ago
Chuckler

Got the bomb, whoops, PIF....damn great selection of cigars! Thanks bro!

I am humbled!

Charlie
Users browsing this topic