fretkillr
21 years ago
Heya. Before I go into the trade, didja ever notice that hardly anyone posts one-to-one trades? Anywhoos...

Well, I've pretty much not smoked in a while. Am not sure why, but have some good sticks that I'd like to trade for some great ones. I've traded with a few folks here, and given out a couple of 6 packs to a few folks as well. Hopefully y'all know me, and I would think I have a few references here.

I have Montes (whites & cigar de les artes tubos), Ashton VSGs, Gurkhas, perdomos, ITs, and more...sorry, am at work and can't give you a complete accounting. However, everything I have is good to very good. I've been fortunate that when I've traded with people, they have given me quality cigars, and frankly, my humi won't properly hold all of them. I know the easy answer is to get another box or two, but I don't have the funds at this time...again I digress.

Am open to suggestions, but would love to get Opuses (opii?), Isoms (Cohiba is my favorite, but am not picky), PAM/PANs, or is there something that has knocked your socks off?

s r triplett02 at hotmail dot com

Thanks,

Stuart
ddsmokin
21 years ago
email sent.......
fretkillr
21 years ago
bassdude
21 years ago
cooler, sweater box, tupperware
havanaone
21 years ago
I am going to email you Kim
havanaone
21 years ago
Email sent as of 6am Kim(HV1)
fretkillr
21 years ago
Replied to HV1....am not sure about bassdude's post, however.

Stuart
Goody
21 years ago
bassdude is simply suggesting affordable alternatives to purchasing a new humi, i.e. a coolerdor, tupperdor, etc...



Goody
havanaone
21 years ago
Stuart you have mail!!

Bassdude how's the fishin????
tpottiger
21 years ago
What Bassdude is trying to say is, (in the words of the Taco Bell mexican rat dog...) "I theenk you need a beegar box!"

ie - a cooler, tupperdor, sweaterdor, etc...
fretkillr
21 years ago
Yeah, I see now....my bad. Thanks for the suggestions, but I'm OK with the small one I have. Any more and I'll have an excuse to buy more cigars. Not like that'll ever happen anyways.

Stuart
ddsmokin
21 years ago
Your package has gone out You should get it by Wednesday the latest I hope that I sent you a couple of smokes that you will find to your liking
havanaone
21 years ago
You have mail again. Stuart.
(Bassdude the fishin must be good what lake you on!)
ddsmokin
21 years ago
Striplett02 I hope that you have received my package by now????
fretkillr
21 years ago
Hey Dude! Sorry, did receive it last night, certainly wasn't what I expected. Two isoms and a PAM. Have gotten yours in the mail today. Thanks for everything.

ddsmokin
21 years ago
You mentioned these in your original post so--------
ddsmokin
21 years ago
never received your end ?????
havanaone
21 years ago
Stuart,
Did you receive your end??? Kim
ddsmokin
21 years ago
havanaone shoot me your email [email protected]
ddsmokin
21 years ago
I think this trade went belly up never received his end of this trade. Emailed him but he never got back to me Oh well live and learn I guess I drown my sorrows in a Mojito (love them) and smoke something nice....
Users browsing this topic