myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I know of a very deserving BTOL and I need help with the attack
If you want in email me

myash07 at msn dot com
moonman
21 years ago
Muhaha Muhaha Muhaha!
rugrunner
21 years ago
BWAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHA!
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
What is a carpet bombing.....

Some of the newbies may not know.

wennerman
21 years ago
geeee bomb some unknowning B/SOTL.....let me think really hard...count me in..
Email sent
Tom
cigarkid22
21 years ago
Myash, count me in my friend, the gator is hungry to send out a GATOR BOMB, you have my e-mail and snailer and if it is someone you are bombing I want in for sure!!!

Rob
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
Tic Tic Tic ...............

TUC
myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Thanks for everyones help....

Carpet bombing is

When a bunch os BOTL/STOL get together and send cigars to an unexpecting person. The packages arrive within days of each other over a week or twos time.
Kind of like what the military calls carpet bombing.
JJMD
21 years ago
Orders received and target acquired, Jimmy!

-JJ

spadesman
21 years ago
Package heading out today.
Steven Drummond
21 years ago

What he said . (spadesman)

TUC
const33
21 years ago
This newbie would like to play.

const33ataoldotcom

RS
Charlie
21 years ago
Hey Jimmy
Can I play as well!

Charlie
rugrunner
21 years ago
Had to make a trip to Walgreens to get some Dutch Masters, they were out so I had to settle for White Owls. Wonder where they are headed????
wennerman
21 years ago
General..I see on the screen that a missle has been launched from the hills of north west Pa....we have no idea what its target is until it hits..sure hope its a
strong mailbox....HeeeeHeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaw
JJMD
21 years ago
0303 3430 0001 2032 3937

-JJ

myash07
  • myash07
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
I really can not say thanks enough to all you great BOTL for helping me.

If ever anyone needs a favor for me, count me in!


Jimmy (myash07)
const33
21 years ago
Bomb on the way
Charlie
21 years ago
Launched!

Charlie
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
Fire in the Hole!!!
Users browsing this topic