pabloescabar
21 years ago
whoever can guess who the three packages are going to first will win a nice gift from pablo, but if the person that makes a guess is one that is get'n one of the said packages will be null and void and I'll take them all back.

USPS #'s
0304 1560 0006 2172 7444

0304 1560 0006 2172 7420

0304 1560 0006 2172 7437

have a nice day...
blackfoot11
21 years ago
magnum p.i., don ho, and monica lewinski
grishuha
21 years ago
bloody spaniard
buckwheat
blackfoot11
spadesman
21 years ago
Bloody
Rogfam1
Goody
bassdude
21 years ago
bloody
rickamaven
bulwyf

swim635
21 years ago
1. A real lucky member of Cbid
2. An even Luckier member of Cbid
3. The luckiest member of Cbid(Best for Last)

I wish I was a member longer to even make an educated guess..Just some Monday humor..
rugrunner
21 years ago
your Lawyer
your accountant
you fashion consultant what'd I win?
Thom
21 years ago
cigarkid22

Charlie

chuckler

I think I've got 2 of 'em right. But that 3rd one...
mrtelcom
21 years ago
Slim
Bdude
Chipslave
Seth Gekko
21 years ago
. . . you know, as a postal guy, I could find out the zipcode they're being sent to . . . . but that'd be cheating . . .

Rogfam
bloody
knof
pabloescabar
21 years ago
...well if thats what it takes, they are all on here but no one has them all on the same list sorry keep trying.

this is get'n good...
puskarich
21 years ago
bloody
slim
rickmaven
spadesman
21 years ago
How many guesses per day?

Rogfam1
Chuckler
Bassdude
Charlie
21 years ago
OJ Simpson
Terrell Owens
Randy Moss

LOL

Charlie
chuckler
21 years ago
It ain't me, I can guarantee ya that!

Don't waste ya guess!

PT 🙂
8trackdisco
21 years ago
bloody
slimboli
beat dragon
gonesledn
21 years ago
Blacky, Bloody, and Goody
IMOFF
21 years ago
Bloody
cigarkid
blackfoot11

rugrunner
21 years ago
groucho, harpo, chico? no wait gummo not harpo.
bassdude
21 years ago
bloody
rickamaven
blackfoot
Users browsing this topic