moonman
  • moonman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
First person to post the correct response to all three questions wins a fiver.
First?: Cano A. Ozgener entered the tobacco business first by doing what?
Second?: After becoming well known for his 1st venture he then branched out to start making what?
Third & final?: While in school what was Canos favorite sport(game) that he excelled at playing?
erkwgz
21 years ago
Humidoors, pipes, Baseball, A shot in the dark for sure!
moonman
  • moonman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Hey Erik! I saw you posting when I posted this & had a funny feeling that you were going to nibble at this. All I can tell you with out giving anything away to others trying is Nope!
erkwgz
21 years ago
Funny thing is that I read an article about him a while back that had all the answers to this quiz and I can't remember a thing about it! Ahhh the joys of a miss-spent youth! Lol

Later.....Erik
icyo
21 years ago
Isn't it pipes, humidors and baseball? 🙂
JPR
  • JPR
  • Herf-A-Holic
21 years ago
pipes, humidors, soccer?
Thom
21 years ago
Pipes, cigars, soccer
rugrunner
21 years ago
1. Shoplifting lucky strikes from 7-11
2. license plates for 3 to 5 years for said shoplifting
3. mummbalee-peg (spelling?)

Ok. you have my snailer. I prefer toros but will take whatever you got! Thanks, Rug
IMOFF
21 years ago
pipes, humidors, surfing
Jeff
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
I was going to say Pipes, Humidors , baseball . Took too long and so I will guess
Pipes #1
Humidors #2
Football #3
TUC
Jdllizard
21 years ago
Pipes,
Pipe tobacco,
Football.
John L
rugrunner
21 years ago
I don't know why you guys are still guessing. I already won! Right moon.......monn, tell 'em.....Hmmm
maybe I better get to googling....
J.Redleg
21 years ago
Pipes
Humidors
Golf
versacorp
21 years ago
1. Pipes
2. Humidors
3. basketball
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
The suspense is killing me.........
dadank73
21 years ago
pipes, humidors, stick ball
JezterVA
21 years ago
Cano A. Ozgener, the patriarch of C.A.O. International Inc., began his tobacco career improving meerschaum pipes, which led to his starting his own company in 1968. He added humidors to his product line, then cigars, entering the cigar market in 1993.

He played both offense and defense as a member of the University of Florida football team.

Google ROX!!!!

Steve
rugrunner
21 years ago
Too bad, you loose. He shoplifted lucky strikes in 1962! He made the plates from 1963 to 1966! And while he played football his favorite sport was mumbly peg. HA! Send me my smokes now moon! No need to verify this, you can trust me! LOL
moonman
  • moonman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Unbelievable! POTL......you are dancin all around in circles. I love it! I thought the last question was the one that was gonna screw with ya & yahoo, I was right. In parenthesis I wrote (game) because some of you might not think of it as a sport. It is certainly not a mainstream sport here in the good old U.S.A but I'm pretty certain in other parts of the world it is considered a sport. A hint to help: you are all thinking outdoors but now try thinking indoors. Rugrunner.....you are a funny ****!
dadank73
21 years ago
Cano A. Ozgener, the patriarch of C.A.O. International Inc., began his tobacco career improving meerschaum pipes, which led to his starting his own company in 1968. He added humidors to his product line, then cigars, entering the cigar market in 1993.

CHESS
Users browsing this topic