moonman
  • moonman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Somebody did say basketball & although that is not the answer that is played indoors. Steve aka JezterVA tell me one more thing & think "Forest Gump" his other favorite game(sport) he played indoors. I'm thinkin that you pretty much are the wiener but I'm really lookin for this other answer & I read about in a booklet that comes inside a CAO product. To be honest, I don't even remember reading about the football but you're dead on with the other facts which leads me to believe that you're correct about the football.
dadank73
21 years ago
table tennis aka ping pong.... interesting
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
Pipes #1
Humidors #2
Chess #3
TUC
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
Ok this is it all 3 . Last guess
Pipes #1
Humidors #2
Ping Pong #3
rugrunner
21 years ago
Thanks moon, but funny don't get me no smokes! LOL
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
Bill give me a call please.
TUC
rugrunner
21 years ago
Tuc, not tonight brother. Every time I do, I get to bed at 2. email me if you need something asap. otherwise i'll call you tomorrow night. Bill
moonman
  • moonman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
OK. Here's the thing. I did the Google search & found out that the person who played both offense & defense for Univ. of Florida football was John Oliva Sr., President of Oliva Tobacco. This snippet was right above the snippet about Cano A. Ozgener. So unfortunately I must say that that was an incorrect answer. It would appear that Dadank is the winner unless Steve aka JezterVa can prove to me otherwise that in fact Cano played football.
dadank73
21 years ago
wooohooo thanks for the hint Moon

run forrest run
moonman
  • moonman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
If Cano did play football then actually TUC would be the winner. Oh the drama & suspense!!!!!!! Got to go brush my teeth & get ready to sleep but I'll leave the computer on for now.
moonman
  • moonman
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
21 years ago
Hey Bubba,
Stupid is as stupid does. Nighty night!
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
Wow when I google Rox.... I get 230,000 hits , You think you could narrow it down a bit.

TUC
wennerman
21 years ago
fav game was dominos(SP?)..hows that for a shot in the dark...
Steven Drummond
21 years ago
Man that's what happens when you take people literally.
"google Rox" Same as Google Rocks!!! LOL
Boy do I feel like an idiot, I spent over an hour trying to find something googiling Rox. Although there was alott about football within the search.

Moonman send me your snailer You really got me good with this one, You deserve a nice little bomb for that. Jesserd44 at earthlink dot net .

Regards, Steven Drummond TUC


BikerBob1961
21 years ago
C.A.O. was founded in 1968 by Ozgener, who used his initials to create his company name. Originally a pipe maker, the company expanded into humidors and in 1995 it began selling cigars.
nine999
21 years ago
pies
humidors
yoga
JezterVA
21 years ago
To Dadank it goes then. I guess I got a little carried away in my haste to answer and wasn't quite observant enough. It was fun though. Cheers Dadank!!

Steve
JezterVA
21 years ago
TUC - That's TOO funny. Sorry man. 🙂
dadank73
21 years ago
touche' to TUC

Users browsing this topic