adroomi
24 years ago
Up to me now?

Location: Cambodia/Thailand/Korea (presently Cambodia)

Age: 33

Sex: Mornings are best, but it's usually up to her

Single

I support our Government fully, whoever is in charge (I've got my own views but there are people out there that make more money than me in charge.

Favorite smokes: Diplomaticos, San Cristobal El Morre, Sinatras, Opium, Hash (the last two are just thrown in there for kicks)

Favorite Drinks: Jim Beam and 7up, Martini, then back to the whiskey again.

Occupation: Can't tell, but it's in the information business

Vehicle: '82 Dodge 1-ton W350, '96 Honda Magna, 2003 Honda Wave Moped











Utz
24 years ago








































Question Answer
Location: suburb of Chicago
Age: 28
Sex?: E-Chick!...we just met!! 😉 (male)
Marital Status: married
Politics: conservative, lean toward republican
5 fav smokes:

  • Bauza Pyramid
  • La Gloria Cubana
  • Punch
  • Macanudo Hyde Park
  • Still a novice, so pretty limited...

5 fav drinks:

  • Wine (one of my and wifes hobbies)
  • Single malt, but I'm drinking Dewar's 12 right now and its really tasty
  • Maker's Mark
  • Beamish Irish Stout
  • Corona w/lime

Occupation: IT manager, also senior computer science student
Car: Chevy Caviler
Biker
24 years ago
Testing 123.

Testing 123.

me, me, me.
Biker
24 years ago
Thanks slim for the paragraph break info.

I'm brand new to this wire and am trying to get the hang before I post.
Biker
24 years ago
This is a little different than other boards I've been on. Heer goes.

location: Phoenixville, PA

age: 45

sex: Long & strong (just like my smokes) Sorry guys, but the lady asked. We won't go into my oral fixation, but I guess that's why we are all here.

marital status: Widower, Divorced, but three times is the charm.

political standing: Harley Ridin', Gun Totin', Fuzzy Headed Liberal.

top 5 fav smokes: Now we get to the good stuff. I've been on a Cuban Parejo kick for the last month or so, but any Perdomo will do. La Gloria Series R Maduro, La Perla Black Pearl, Acid Blondie when I want some candy and my all time favorite... La Vieja Habana Maduro. I've got a few left from the 1997 batch and I'm guarding them with my life.

top 5 fav drinks: My own homebrews (mostly Scotch Ales or Belgians), Any Micro-brew Ale, Padron Silver Tequila, Talisker Single Malt.

occupation: Customer Service Rep in the wonderful field of Direct Mail (that's junk mail to the uninitiated)

type of vehicle: 1997 Harley Flstf, '95 Jeep Wrangler. I leave the new car stuff for the mrs.

Great topic. Thanks, it really breaks the ice.
BDS
  • BDS
  • Connoisseur
24 years ago
location: SF Bay Area Live in Tracy Work in East Bay

age: 30

sex: Whats that its been to long to remember

marital status: seperated

political standing: Middle of the road

top 5 fav smokes: To new to it thats why I'm here

top 5 fav drinks: Anything that helps me forget about the day

occupation: Engineering Technician (Land Surveying)

what type of vehicle? Dodge Dakota 4X4
SteveS
24 years ago
BDS ... send me an e-mail when you get a chance, would you? thanks,

[email protected]
pebbea
24 years ago
Ok, here goes...

Location: Edmonds, Washington, just north of Seattle

Age: 49

Sex: Male

Marital Status: Married with two grown up boys whom I'm really proud of

Political Standing: Republican

Top 5 smokes: LGC Serie R #5, Ashton Aged Maduro #30 #60, Cuesta Rey Belicoso #11 (out of that Royal Sampler Pack). These are the ones I can remember that I smoked until they burnt my fingers. I'm really new to cigars.

First Box Purchase: Punch Rare Corojo Pita. (sold most of these to guys at work; too inconsistant)

Top 5 drinks: Single Malts (on my second bottle of Cigar Malt), Bombay Gin Martini's, Jameson's 1780 Irish Whisky, Red Hook Blonde or Hef

Occupation: Aircraft Rescue Fire Fighter

Vehicle: Mazda B2200. My other car is an Oshkosh T-1500 Crash Rescue Vehicle!
mhollowa
24 years ago
location: Houston, Texas

age: 55

sex: boy baby

marital status: married to my fourth, which is still interesting after 26 years.

political standing: natural law conservationist with Platonic approach to social issues

top 5 fav smokes: Padron 4000 maduro, Sosa Pyramid, Hemingway Classic, Partagas maduros (all) and Ashtons

top 5 fav drinks: imported beer, domestic beer, homemade beer, your beer and root beer floats.

occupation or lack thereof: to keep moving

and of course, a woman's question....what type of vehicle?: 92 Jeep Cherokee with over 237,000 miles thanks to loving care, timely repairs and frequent oil changes.
jimmy@ctconnect.com
24 years ago
What ever happened to multiple choice and simple yes/no questions?
Schatzihund
24 years ago
Location: SF Bay Area

Age: 35

Sex: Male

Marital Status: Married- Though she keeps talking about how she'll be just fine without me. ;)

Political Standing: Anarcho-capitalist.

Top 5 smokes: Upmann Hamilton (gotta love the man with the tan), Partagas Black Label, Fuente 858 maduro, Lars Yamaoka (I know, I know, sue me), and CAO-Brazil torpedo.

First Box Purchase: Macanudo Price Phillip Maduro when I was about 19. Smoked the first one Christmas eve with a good friend. Damn that was a great smoke.

Top 5 drinks: Coke out of the bottle. Pepsi out of the fountain. Peach Snapple. Sunkist Soda (gotta love an orange soda with caffiene) and a Mocha Lotta Chill from Cinnabon.

Occupation: Special Ed Teacher

Vehicle: Subaru WRX wagon.
Framis
24 years ago
OK, here goes...


location: USNY


age: Old enough to know better


sex: Very well so I'm told


marital status: 17 happy (long) years 😉


political standing: Republican


top 5 fav smokes: BF's and BFO's, ERDM's, Punch (maddies), Connies (maddies)


top 5 fav drinks: Framis Home Brew #1, Framis Home Brew #2, Various Wines, Single Malt, Fresh Ground Coffees


occupation or lack thereof: Network Professional


and of course, a woman's question....what type of vehicle?: 10 speed ;~)


handle origin:


fram·is - {noun} fram. a person place or thing. (1). Framis and I are gonna cruz fer chicks. (2). I need to pickup some milk and eggs at the framis. (3). I got my Framis stuck in the door.


So I would not be out of line to call any of you framis. Or say to watch your framis...


Just don't get your framis stuck in the door. Cuz man that hurts. {grin}

rookie139
24 years ago
Location: Chicago

Age: the big 3-0

Sex: As often as possible

Marital status: Married

Occupation: Police Officer

Fav Drinks: I love beer!...Franciskaner (sp?), Hackerschorr Weiss, (of course) Smirnoff Ice when I can find it!

Political Standing: Republican/Libertarian

Vehicle I drive: an 88 Honda Prelude Si...Love my car!

Fav Cigars: ISOMS: BBFS, Partagas Series D #4s, SLR Regios. Partagas Shorts
NON ISOMS: CAO Brazilias, Camacho Corojos, PEGCCS, El Originals, Opus, PAMS-I prefer maduros in a robusto or torp size

Origin of my screenname: I used to be a rookie (five years ago..LOL), #139 is my star #, I've been too lazy to change my screenname...Too much of a hassle personally
rjn117
24 years ago
OK, here goes
Age:26
Location:Pittsburgh
5 smokes:R&J, Macanudo, Don Diego, Fuente and Padron; all churchills

Sex M

Martial No

Political Still working on that one. Like a lot of people, the more I learn, the more I don't fit into a group

5 drinks: ICLight(local beer, excellent), Captain Morgans, Jim Beam, and Chambord

Occupation Local Govt contracted

Car Oldsmobile
RICKAMAVEN
24 years ago
i am generally shy, but what the hell

whittier, ca

70 if i make it to the 15th of this
month

did some pimping in japan.

toby and i celebrate 39
yrs in sep

you must be joking

monte #5
monte A
evelio torpedo
partagas series
S exquisito
whatever cigar i left in the ash tray at night to start off my day

chocolate
cappuccino
mexican chocolate cappuccino
water by the gallon
boodles if i want a gin
and tonic
stoly and 7 if i want a thirst quincher
in vegas always one of those pink ones
with the umbrella and the fruit

semi-retired. my son runs the insurance agency better than toby
and i did

started with a model A
37 chev with a hole punched in the muffler to replicate
glass packs
40 ford convertable, with lowering shackles, twin tall rear antennas with fox tails
on top, and turn indicators that i engineered because the car didn't have them
50 hudson
hornet, black with white top and sun visor
54 mgtf
first 56 mga that hit the
showroom
mid 50's jag coupe
drove but didn't own 54 mercedes 300sl gullwing
coupe
60 candy apple red tr3
64 nova convertable with out the electric top, but made up
for that missing feature by having brakes that faded constantly.
63 chrysler 300 j
69 pont
grand prix, that would peel rubber at 50
now, the soon to be classic 95 chrysler lhs with 43,000
miles.

most difficult car to have sex in was the 54 mgtf, but i was 21, so it was not
impossible.

aren't you glad you asked E.

jjohnson28
24 years ago
location: So Cal


age: 41


sex: Yes please


marital status: Nope,been lucky so far , Livin' in sin.


political standing: Republican / Libertarian


top 5 fav smokes:PAN's,Hoyo de Monterey Cubans,Ashton VSG's,San Cristobal Cubans and Bolivar Fuertes N+O


top 5 fav drinks: Equal oppertunity consumer.


occupation or lack thereof:Machinist/CNC Programer/You want it when? Bwahahahaha/Supervisor


what type of vehicle: 1988 Chevy CrewCab Dually/454 ,1968 Baja Bug and RM 250 Suzuki.

cruiser
24 years ago
the neverending story (threat)peace!no other comments
jazzman
24 years ago
location: san antonio, tx.

age: 49

sex: w/wife only

married 15 yrs. (2nd marriage) 1st one lasted 2.5 yrs.

political standing: best canditate or pro-labor

top 5: montecristo serie v, padron 4000 maduro, hemingway signature, padron annie maduros, opus x perfection #2--in no particular order

drinks: margarita on the rocks, a good port, whatever

occupation: firefighter(23 years)

vehicle: 02 chevy tahoe
wbslngr
24 years ago
Since I am really new, I will answer

location Indiana

age 28

sex whenever there's time

marital status married

political standing

top 5 fav smokes Not sure yet (here's one for all of you) Those sugar tipped sure are nice

top 5 fav drinks

occupation Computer tech, AS400 Admin, web design

and of course, a woman's question....what type of vehicle? 2002 Chevy Tracker
jd1
  • jd1
  • Herf-A-Holic
24 years ago
location: Chandler, AZ

age:41

sex: in the river, at the beach, in the truck, yes..anywhere (just about)

marital status: marital for 13 years

political standing:and never sitting

top 5 fav smokes:Padron 64 maduro; Ashton VSG; El Rico habano; CAO Cameroon; Any sungrown wrapped smoke

top 5 fav drinks:Macallan 25, Macallan 18, Macallan 12, El Tesoro Anejo; Celebrator Double Bock

occupation: Technical writer (and yes I'm at "work")

type of vehicle:Ford SuperCrew

Users browsing this topic