blackfoot11
21 years ago
what year is it, anyway?

someones gonna get a ass whoopin. actually, 3 bros.

blacky's feelin playful. heh,heh,heh.

you'v been warned.
Seth Gekko
21 years ago
Yo Blacky, good to see you!!
8trackdisco
21 years ago
Someone woke up the Black Bear?!

Don't let him hit you with one of those big paws.
BuckyB93
21 years ago
It's alive!!!!
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Lance, good to see (read) you again. Let the curds fall where they may.

Cheers bro
8trackdisco
21 years ago
Bucky,

Don't you mean "Cheese Bro"?

Look out. Whereever this guy shows up, the Edbug usually isn't far behind.
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Ugg, not the bug! I've seen pictures of him. He'll scare cockroaches away even with the lights off. His momma musta drop kicked him when he was little (as if he was ever little). 🙂

I kid, I kid. (he could squash me like a grape, 8track - you got my back?).


Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
I like the bug... He is a lot of fun!

Blacky - always nice to see you! Let us know if you are coming down anytime soon.

Deb
*ferg*
21 years ago
Welcome back my friend, we have missed you.
dave97402
21 years ago
Lance....good to see you jumping back into the saddle! You've been missed!!

Now, go get em!

Dave
gonesledn
21 years ago
hey rumpleforeskin, what woke you up? lmao

good to see ya back on bro. hey, i did my monthly voicemail check and got your message. i will call ya back soon.

you free first weekend in november?

wes
tank71663
21 years ago
Hey Sled...

I'm usually $1.25, but for you and the Mrs....I'm free !!


TANK
Mrs.Tank
21 years ago
that's better than the nickle and dimes.....
blackfoot11
21 years ago
thanks bro's & sis. good ta see all-o-ya. there's 1 target on this thread gonna get hit soon, and a few more gonna get it inna few weeks. watch yer asses! LOL

rumpleforeskin, eh? keep it up sledn! all i gotta do is hit cathy with a little cheese, and you'll be searchin the land-o-lincoln for more of the squeaky stuff. i know how to keep you busy!

gotta git busy packin up these mortars.

later
myash07
21 years ago
Hey Blackie
Good to see ya posts again!

ash
spadesman
21 years ago
Glad to see you back Lance.
8trackdisco
21 years ago
7. Author: BuckyB93 Date: 08/30/2005 10:53 PM

Ugg, not the bug! I've seen pictures of him. He'll scare cockroaches away even with the lights off. His momma musta drop kicked him when he was little (as if he was ever little). 🙂

I kid, I kid. (he could squash me like a grape, 8track - you got my back?).

------------------------------------------------------

Bucky,

I like you, but I've been face-to-belt buckle with Edbug.

You my friend......... are on your own.




18delta
21 years ago
lance

good to see you posting....


nextel?


Gerilynn
wvwa34
21 years ago
YEA BLACKY IS BACK!!!! I WAS JUST WONDERIN IF ANYBODY HEARD A PEEP FROM HIM LATELY??????? GUESS HES BACK,AND OBIVIOUSLY UP TOO OLD TRICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD TOO HEAR FROM YOU BRO!!!!
havanaone
21 years ago
Good to see ya back Blacky. Kim(HV1)
Users browsing this topic