nwb
  • nwb
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
I have the following five packs for trade:

IT Limited Reserve Buffalo x 4
IT Cuban Corojo Warrior x 3
IT Camaroon Legend Robusto Grande x 2
Nestor Reserve Maduro Torpedo x 2
Astral TVS Churchill x 3
Saint Luis Rey SLR Churchill x 1
Perdomo2 Milenario Mistakes x 5

I'm looking for:
Vintage by RP
CAO Italia
Padron Mads
Edge by RP
IT Super Fuerte Mads

I'm open to other suggestions as well. Make me an offer.

nw_bonick at yahoo dot com

nwb
nwb
  • nwb
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
nwb
  • nwb
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
^
Figured I would try again.

nwb
lofty1
21 years ago
i think you need to work on your bait.
schecky
21 years ago
Give me a e-mail and lets see what we can do.

[email protected]

Schecky
nwb
  • nwb
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
Lofty - There is a reason that those cigars are my bait. They are not trash, and all of them are good everyday smokes. And I've had people trade for them before. Just because I don't want them doesn't mean that someone here doesn't. I figured I'd give the folks here a shot at them.

Schecky - I'll email you after work today.

nwb
lofty1
21 years ago
nwb, i agree with you completely about those cigars. i only made the suggestion because you weren't getting a response.
dadank73
21 years ago
I would take the looks over the bait....everyday of the week
yatang
21 years ago
Definately a rather large price different between the two, IMO
Country
21 years ago
If you don't mind me threadjacking for one moment I have an trade of my own I'd like to throw out there...

What I have:
5vegas
Perdomo 3rds
Phillies
-banana
-green apple
-strawberry mint
Black and Mild shorts
3 packs of Al Capone Rum tipped Cigarellos
1 pack of Zig Zag brand cigarette rolling papers


Looking for:
7 boxes of Edicion de Silvios
1 box of PSD4's
2 Opus X tobacco fields
1 Cuban working man
Nick Perdomo's only son

Email me and let's see if we can't work something out

Country
dadank73
21 years ago
email sent country

I have an extra cuban working man I can give you
lofty1
21 years ago
see, guys, i was trying to be nice about it. y'all are just being mean.
Carvajal5150
21 years ago
LMAO!!!
I was thinking the same thing.
Great reply Country.
C5150

nwb
  • nwb
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
You guys really crack me up. How about this:

I'll send you some:
tamborils
el mejors
garcia y vegas

You send me:
Country's wife/girlfriend

On second thought, I would rather have the smokes.

nwb
nwb
  • nwb
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
Just kidding by the way.

nwb
lofty1
21 years ago
yep, i can clearly see that line BEHIND nwb. yes, sir, i think you just crossed it.
iwolf
21 years ago
hmmm I think he made a leaping dive over it.

Buck
nwb
  • nwb
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
That was a low blow...I know. Got carried away. My apologies for crossing, stepping, stomping, jumping, etc. over the line.

nwb
nwb
  • nwb
  • Aficionado Topic Starter
21 years ago
I think I just opened my mouth, and firmly inserted my foot. Now I feel bad.

nwb
erkwgz
21 years ago
Jason,

How is it going bro? Don't feel too bad, it is not the first time someone crossed the line on these boards. At least you had the nads to say you were sorry. I almost blew Mountain Dew all over my screen when I read your reply. Pretty mean spirited return but I liked it. Maybe everyone should give you a break..... you didn't exactly say that you wanted to trade cigar for cigar. Some of your trade bait would be all right on a 2 to 1 or 3 to 1 basis for some of the cigars you asked for.(IMHO) Anyway, hope everything is well at your end.

Later.....Erik
Users browsing this topic