bloody spaniard
21 years ago
You knew it was you, didn't ya, Blacky?! LOL!!!

Got your fantastic surprise gift yesterday- including the Opus X... Don't have the words... except to say thank you!!! Never expected it. Especially after what you've been through, bro.

One question, the temp was over 80 yesterday & the package arrive hot. Are the cheese curds safe to eat? If so (at the risk of sounding dumb), do you eat them straight from the bag- or do you prepare 'em a special way? Is diarrhea inevitable?

Ok, ok it sounded dumb. LOL!

PS: You may have started something you can't finish. I had plans for your pinhead anyway! LOL!
andytv
21 years ago
If you don't eat'em, I will.

Mmmmmmm....curds with black pepper & tabasco.

bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Thanks, Andy! LOL!!
BuckyB93
21 years ago
Blacky's been doing the rounds. He hit me too. Bad Lance! Back to your room.

As for the curds, they'll be fine. They are curdled milk after all. You can eat them right out of the bag or batter and deep fry them. mmmmm....

As for the getting the runs, just the opposite. If you eat too many in one sitting, you’ll be plugged up like a… an… well, like something that’s really plugged up.

blackfoot11
21 years ago
"PS: You may have started something you can't finish. I had plans for your pinhead anyway! LOL!"

blah,blah,blah. LOL

there are more to suffer my wrath. (forgot how much fun this could be).

smoke in good health. give yer boys a hug for me. tell'em blacky says, "keep the faith".

blacky
Thom
21 years ago
myash07
21 years ago
Nice hit Blackie!
ruggysgirl
21 years ago
Bloody, you have never had cheese curds? You are about to experience a Upper Midwestern culinary delight. Go easy though - diarrhea is the last thing you'll be worried about if you eat 'em all at once!
Heather
andytv
21 years ago
what ruggysgirl said, unless you are lactose intolerant, in which case you will almost certainly have diarrhea.......and you will also regret the tabasco I mentioned earlier

bloody spaniard
21 years ago
^LOL!!! (Amazing!)
I AM very lactose intolerant, Any. Eve has the same problem. Glad I asked. Must be a mediterranean thing.

Heather, high fatty foods usually have the opposite effect on me... especially if they have dairy.

Appreciate the curds just the same.



Btw, Blacky, the 10yr- old Punch w/plume WAS delicious and so was the Partagas!!!
ruggysgirl
21 years ago
Hey, you lactose intolerant Lothario, give this a whirl:
http://www.kirkmanlabs.com/products/enzymes/dairy/dairyzymes843_100.html 
I have heard that they work much better than Lactaid.
Heather
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
LOL! Thanks, Heather. You're always a sweetheart.




Blacky, the white label Davidoff... fuhgitaboutit!!!!
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Is that anything like
"cheese curls" ?
MMMMM, except that orange stuff gets all over ya.
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Dave, they are small, golden hunks of cheese.
I sampled one out of the bag but I imagine that they're better battered & fried.

Isn't it like a midwesterner to come up with an artery-clogging treat like that? LOL!
blackfoot11
21 years ago
LOL! blood, remember that they're best at room temp. when ya eat em, they squeak on yer teeth, (thats if you had teeth), LOL.

as far as the davidoff, don't say that around delta, he loves em!
bloody spaniard
21 years ago
Ya bastid!! LOL!

You'll get yours!!
John hay Cigars
21 years ago
Ok, so the really good cheese is supposed to "squeak between your teeth. Got it.
andytv
21 years ago
Good mice squeek when you eat them too.........and they like cheese.

Coincidence???????? I think not.







I gotta get some sleep.
ruggysgirl
21 years ago
Good point Andy! Oh, I loves to eat them mousies . . .
Heather
blackfoot11
21 years ago
curds are the freshest cheese there is. they are what other types of cheese are made from. they are of a different texture than most cheese, more "rubbery"(hense the squeak), if you will. because of the inevidable squeak, the name "squeaky cheese" developed. they never crumble, unless they dry out. mozzerella, the type on most pizza, is a close cousin, and similar in texture. "string" cheese is mozzerella cheese, if you ever had that, and can also squeak.

so much for "cheese 101"! next time we'll cover beer!LOL!

blacky
Users browsing this topic