cwilhelmi
23 years ago
Born in Butte Montana, grew up in the Denver area and I now reside in not-so sunny San Francisco CA.
miamibum
23 years ago
Born in Dallas-->Lubbock-->Dallas-->OKC-->Dallas. Must be the sun and surf.
rjdc
23 years ago
North of Boston. North Shore.

Shout out to CEO, DANFITZ, DANNO114, PADRON73. Anyone else from Mass. E-Mail me at
[email protected]

Maybe for a gar get together.

wouldestous
23 years ago
born in tennessee, raised (mostly) in western North Carolina, went to school in georgia. now live near charlotte, nc.
tailgater
23 years ago
no matter where I go, there I am...
tailgater
23 years ago
Home has been Cape Cod for 4 years now.
Email forthcoming, rj.
sherlock04
23 years ago
Hi, I'm new here and I live in Austin, TX.
1goodfellow
23 years ago
Born in SF, now reside in central CA, in a little town named Ripon...
SteveS
23 years ago
1goodfellow ... Ripon, eh? ... there's several of us who're not all that far from you that get together from time to time ... drop me a note and let me know how to get hold of you so we can include you next time ...
Danno114
23 years ago
rj- email at you
wjskin
23 years ago
Grew up on the south side (and later burbs) of Chicago. Moved to NorCal in '86 (Napa Valley- 2 years, then Fremont for 7 years). Left for Colorado in '95 (Grand Junction- 6 years, had apartment in Denver from '99-'01). Moved to KC, MO (although I'm on the Kansas side near Overland Park) in '02. Looking for Arizona/Desert heat as part of my future travelogue. (Sizzle, baby...sizzle!)
reloi1
23 years ago
Weirton, West "By God" Virginia
jreddoch
23 years ago
Charlie, EL CAMPO!? When did you leave? We grew up 30 miles apart. I grew up in Bay City. Too weird!
barryneedleman
23 years ago
Grew up in the suburbs of NYC. Moved to So. Ca. in 1981, moved to the SF Bay area in 1991 - Currently living close to Napa, CA.
gbeau_61
23 years ago
From Houston, Tx. here...damn there is alot of Texans here...no wonder there is a ozone warning in outside.
HHEAVEN
23 years ago
Born, raised & still livin' in So. California. In da' Hood in L.A. to be exact.
E-Chick
23 years ago
Funny you should post HH...I was just wondering where you've been..long time, no post?
eze
  • eze
  • Herf-A-Holic
23 years ago
Old Lyme,CT...population 6,800...land of Einstein, where everyone's relative!
calavera
23 years ago
Born, raised and lived all my life here in North Dakota. Traveled to many places, and always can't wait to get back here to where the hunting is great (and free), and the people are normal.
tsmith283
23 years ago
B&R in Toledo, Ohio -- joined AF in '82 -- have lived in Utah, Ohio, Florida, Korea, Utah, Germany, and now call Phoenix, Arizona home. Until I decide to retire anyway.
Users browsing this topic