rwilly
15 years ago
i give 3-1 odds on the rabbit.
FATASH
15 years ago

Thanks u bass turd......but wife been telling me that for years,Thats probably why she married me.

05busa wrote:


Coming to a theater near you.

Fast Anf is Furious

Busa is to fast to be furious.

Thrills, chills, and don't forget, you get
to see the Anf hand Thumper his ars.

Not yet rated..




05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago

i give 3-1 odds on the rabbit.

rwilly wrote:


I killed betaDawg...now its da bunny's turn!!!
rwilly
15 years ago
Watch out Anth, it's always the shy, quiet ones that have all of the suppressed rage!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
I know...its more fun that way!!!
rwilly
15 years ago
I was talking about the bunny....

but ya, that too!!!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
jackconrad
15 years ago
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") I'd hi it...
derfladnar
15 years ago
Hey bunny he don't look that tuff
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
DaQueenBeez
15 years ago
Vorpal bunny? Did you use the holy hand grenade?
nickatnite
15 years ago
Thumper's sizing up Busa thinking "yeah I think I can handle him".
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
drop it like its hot,drop it like its hot
nickatnite
15 years ago
What's that in your left hand, Busa? A shiv? Stun Gun maybe? Take out Thumper before he knows what hit him?
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
bdrizzle
15 years ago
I think the bunny just peed a little. He is holding his shorts. Ignore the tatoo comment I made earlier. I'm very sorry. Run for it wrabbit!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Boom Boom







































Pow
smokestaxx
14 years ago
which ones you?
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
The bunny u prick
Users browsing this topic