dubleuhb
15 years ago
Those are a couple of big happy smiles right there! Way to go Busa, they won't forget that for a looong time.=d> =d>
DaQueenBeez
15 years ago

Those are a couple of big happy smiles right there! Way to go Busa, they won't forget that for a looong time.=d> =d>

dubleuhb wrote:




Absolutely true. Took my kiddos to Disneyland right before my princess started Kindergarten. Watched my long-legged teenage boy take off across the park as soon as we were inside, to get to the Princess Walk and hold a place for his sister every day (yes, we had to go every day lol) It was so sweet - twice, as I brought up the rear with my girl, I got all teary-eyed. Four years later, they're BOTH still talking about it. One gushes about Princesses and Tinkerbell, and the other waxes nostalgic about *almost* getting his picture with Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey and how unspeakably cool it was to see the black and white Steamboat Willie character in the Fantasmic show, LOL!

Time well spent, Busarooni! You can't beat memories like that!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
ZRX1200
15 years ago
Way to go dad!
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
I still cant believe no one dressed X up as a princess w/mullet
DaQueenBeez
15 years ago
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
15 years ago
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
Belle just called me....said bring the girls down so her servants can watch them and she can wash me.
kharzhak
14 years ago
nice pic! I'm surprised you didn't get in there with them -- c'mon now, let daddy in the picture ... 🇨🇮
05busa
  • 05busa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
I had my own session later
Users browsing this topic