errasa
  • errasa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
..................why didn't I think of that!?!
2ppeq20.gif

Click to View Image145 View(s)

kharzhak
14 years ago
because it has nothing to do with cigars ...
dubleuhb
14 years ago
Doesn't add up.
cigar breath
14 years ago
because arent you the guy that invented a wonderful product that filled a real need for about half the population of the world and then called it a..........douche bag?
what were you thinking???
z6joker9
14 years ago
Did someone build one yet?
DadZilla3
14 years ago
...so the waiter says, 'Hey buddy don't say anything, or everybody will want one!'
errasa
  • errasa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago
exactly right!
tonyt722
14 years ago

Doesn't add up.

dubleuhb wrote:


Because you forgot to carry the 1....duh 🤦
errasa
  • errasa
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
14 years ago

Did someone build one yet?

z6joker9 wrote:




Good eye! Yes, I believe there are a bunch of them around.
daveincincy
14 years ago
Not really hard to solve.... if I could remember how to solve it. 🤔
Users browsing this topic