harleyd31
14 years ago
Great picture!! Enjoy those moments while you can- they grow up all too quick!!
jessicas@cigarbid
14 years ago

Great picture!! Enjoy those moments while you can- they grow up all too quick!!

harleyd31 wrote:



You got that right!
hombre
14 years ago
Awesome pic. What a cutey. oh and your daughter is beautiful too!

[sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm] [sarcasm]

I had to edit in the sarcasm alert for the "what a cutey" comment!

Not that there is anything wrong with that! 😂
Lancaster6802
14 years ago

Awesome pic. What a cutey. oh and your daughter is beautiful too!

hombre wrote:


:-k
05busa
14 years ago
skinnykenny
14 years ago
🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 Very nice picture you have there. Be proud, like I'm sure you are. 🇨🇮 🇨🇮 🇨🇮
daveincincy
14 years ago

Thanks for tht kind words! I just adore my daughter, I'm truly a blessed man, God has been very good to me!
I can't wait to see what my son is going to look like! Hopefully my wife!

Lancaster6802 wrote:




One difference will be your son won't tell you your cigars stink. He'll ask if he can try one. 😂 ...that's what my sons did (currently 10 & 12). 🇨🇮
hombre
14 years ago
Obviously I needed to edit my post 23!!!!!! LMAO!!!

Lancaster6802
14 years ago

Obviously I needed to edit my post 23!!!!!! LMAO!!!

hombre wrote:



Ha Ha Ha 💓
watchurai
14 years ago
Cute kid, bro. Well done!

Nice to put face to handle...you're kinda hairy for a Nancy, though...😟
TIGERCDW
14 years ago
Sweet little girl.

Good thing she got her looks from Mom.

TIGER
JuyceMan
14 years ago
What a great picture of you and your daughter!

Dave, I concur... my wife and daughter dislike my cigar habit. My 22 year old son? He's hinting that he'd like to try one...
jackconrad
14 years ago
Lancaster6802
14 years ago

Cute kid, bro. Well done!

Nice to put face to handle...you're kinda hairy for a Nancy, though...😟

watchurai wrote:


What's scary is how much we look like when I shave
Lancaster6802
14 years ago

What a great picture of you and your daughter!

Dave, I concur... my wife and daughter dislike my cigar habit. My 22 year old son? He's hinting that he'd like to try one...

JuyceMan wrote:



Your sons not my newb is he? Lol
JuyceMan
14 years ago
Better you than me! I'd force feed him dog rockets!
hoyodude
14 years ago
That picture really sums up the person you project here on the forum, bro. 🍺 Here's to you and your family. Glad to have you around.
Lancaster6802
14 years ago

That picture really sums up the person you project here on the forum, bro. 🍺 Here's to you and your family. Glad to have you around.

hoyodude wrote:


Thanks man! I tend to break character from time to time, but my friends and family generally see the same consistent Azzhat
Users browsing this topic