bloody spaniard
14 years ago

i do my best to get the stuff away frrm anything that we can damage. As you see in the pic i took it off the road. In fact that was above 100 lbs of explosives that i pulled out of a culvert (by hand) and placed in a ditch so i didnt damage the road and have to call anyone else out. I will admit that we cant always do this and we do have to get someone (engineers) out to fix the stuff that we destroy. believe it or not, this job is a little dangerous.

jwweod wrote:




No I believe it, Jwweod.
Now, you and the rest of the boys & gals in those unforgiving hell holes full of savages have to get your asses back here.

First thing I would do if I were emperor of this mess, is give you brave guys a fat raise & post you along our borders where you are needed. Give the drug cartels and illegal infiltrators something to think about...
Users browsing this topic