blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago
Took a page out of Mikey's book and lined a Gun cabinet with Cedar.

Been a while working on it, just been busy at work and doing some things around my house.

I want to say a BIG THANKS to Mikey for all his help and input on this!!!!
IMG_3188.jpg

Click to View Image230 View(s)

Burner02
11 years ago
👍 👍


Looks great!
youngra
11 years ago
Nicely done!!
mikey1597
11 years ago
Looks just like mine, but MT.


Great job!!
DrafterX
11 years ago
been thinking about doing this also.. would really like to have a safe and think by cabinet would work very well... I'll get serious someday....

Good Job..!! 👍
boileremt
11 years ago
That looks great! Well done indeed!
TMCTLT
11 years ago
Nice Belue....but Mikey's right, it seems a bit MT
ZRX1200
11 years ago
How's the seal?

It does look rather MT, how sad. I don't like a sad humi.
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

How's the seal?

It does look rather MT, how sad. I don't like a sad humi.

ZRX1200 wrote:



Not sure I remember what MT is??

The seal seems to be good. The weather stripping works pretty good, I have a couple magnetic's on the door to keep it closed as well.
DrafterX
11 years ago
M...T.... MT..........MT MT MT... 🤔
Palama
11 years ago
Gimme an "E"

Eeeee

Gimme a "M"

Mmmmm

Gimme an "P"

Peeee

Gimme a "T"

Teeee

Gimme an "Y"

Yyyyy

What's that spell? What's that spell?

M T


M T
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

Gimme an "E"

Eeeee

Gimme a "M"

Mmmmm

Gimme an "P"

Peeee

Gimme a "T"

Teeee

Gimme an "Y"

Yyyyy

What's that spell? What's that spell?

M T


M T

Palama wrote:



Very reason I wrote wrote inside the box! So no one got any ideals [ram27bat]
Palama
11 years ago

Very reason I wrote wrote inside the box! So no one got any ideals [ram27bat]

blueboy wrote:



Hahahaha! Your project is definitely worthy of posting a picture but you HADDA know there would / could be "consequences." 🐴
namadio
11 years ago
**** that reminds me, IOU beads!! School and work been kicking my ass I better get on that tonight.
deadeyedick
11 years ago

Very reason I wrote wrote inside the box! So no one got any ideals [ram27bat]

blueboy wrote:




Nice lookin' box. And the quote is correct as well 🤦

DED
blueboy
  • blueboy
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
11 years ago

Nice lookin' box. And the quote is correct as well 🤦

DED

deadeyedick wrote:



Thanks DED! Misquoting happens sometimes at work. 😣

Palm's you know the great B/SOTL would never do things like that!
Mr Roso
11 years ago
Nicely done!
bassman45
11 years ago
Awesome Belue but so ,so empty !:-k
danmdevries
11 years ago
Looks good.

But, there's something missing...

Might have some bulky stuff I can share to make it look less empty.

I like that idea. Can find curio and gun cabinets on craigslist for cheap on a regular basis, so if you're handy you can have a nice looking tower for a lot less than tower humidors go for.
youngra
11 years ago
🤔 Tallied the votes:-k - the response seems to be overwhelming 🌫 - 🐴 🐴 🐴

BOMB BELUE[frypan] 🐴 🍺

It's a "Fill the tower" effort and we'll need all hands on deck.............................................8-[

Not that I would condone such an effort, but the busdriver is waiting at the corner if ya need him.... 😁 😂
RY
🇨🇮
Users browsing this topic