DrafterX
9 years ago
I bet Hillary is all pissed off and drunk and throwing chit right now.... blaming everyone but herself of course.... 😟





And for the record, I'm s surprised as she is.. just not pissed off and drunk and throwing chit.. 😟
jespear
9 years ago
MISTER President sounds soooooooooooo much better than MADAM President ! =d>
DrafterX
9 years ago
Protests erupted in Northern California early Wednesday after Donald Trump was declared the next president of the United States.

According to KTVU, about 100 protesters gathered in Oakland and sought to block freeways and create a commotion. The protesters forced BART to shut down and at least one demonstrator was struck by a vehicle.

SF Gate reported that police temporarily shut down Highway 24 to tend to the woman who was struck. California Highway Patrol Sgt. Matt Langford described her injuries as β€œmajor.”

The station also reported that some cars were set on fire and other vehicles had broken windows.

KTVU added that Trump supporters hosted a watch party at the Twitter headquarters in San Francisco and some protesters were seen in masks.

Protesters were also seen in Berkeley, chanting β€œnot my president.”

Film at 11... πŸ€”
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
We need that BLACK GUY WHO GOT BEAT UP
IN THE L.A. RIOTS ...TO RAISE OUT OF HIS
"Free LAWSUIT POOL" and declare:

"CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?"

Rodney King

RAISE EEEEMMMMMMM' PWEEEEAAASSSSEEE
dkeage
9 years ago

I bet Hillary is all pissed off and drunk and throwing chit right now.... blaming everyone but herself of course.... 😟





And for the record, I'm s surprised as she is.. just not pissed off and drunk and throwing chit.. 😟

DrafterX wrote:




She did that last night. Now they are working on how to get the election overturned. Betcha
DrafterX
9 years ago
It appears she's winning the popular vote... I expected it to be the other way around.. 😟
MACS
9 years ago
Republicrats still control congress, no? Trump could be good in that regard, since he leans more left than any of them.

Balance.
DrafterX
9 years ago
Senate secure, House secure, Supreme Court soon to be secure... πŸ‘
zitotczito
9 years ago
To all the famous figures and people who said they would leave the US if Trump won, GET OUT and don't let the door hit you in the A__.
GawfNut
9 years ago
WHITE POWER YA'LL!!!!!

Time to make America great again...as in what time period?

Sheeit...I say we go pussie grabbing, debt piling, wall building, and KKK joining.

Love it
riverdog
9 years ago
Smoking a Ron Mexico trying to get the taste out of my mouth.
rfenst
9 years ago

I have a sick feeling like I need to puke.
DrafterX
9 years ago

I have a sick feeling like I need to puke.

rfenst wrote:




That normally takes about 8 years to get over.... 🀣




It'll be ok Robert.. πŸ‘
MACS
9 years ago

I have a sick feeling like I need to puke.

rfenst wrote:



He won Florida... and North Carolina... and Ohio... πŸ€”
sd72
9 years ago
Obviously the election was rigged. Lolololololol.
ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
9 years ago
Michigan is the one that surprised me.
sd72
9 years ago
I voted trump, libertarian, and non incumbents as it related to me. Getting an absentee ballot, sitting down with the googler, and trying to vote so no one has more than one term is my political party. Unless the opponent is a bigger dope.
DrMaddVibe
9 years ago

I bet Hillary is all pissed off and drunk and throwing chit right now.... blaming everyone but herself of course....

DrafterX wrote:




I would pay massive amounts of money to see that spectacle.
Users browsing this topic