cacman
9 years ago

Didn't someone say here recently that the Clintons left the White House broke after 8 years of Bill being POTUS ?

tonygraz wrote:


Hillary said that herself during an interview.

Shortly after the Clintons where given a subpoena to return all the furniture and art they stole from the White House, worth close to $100k
Brewha
9 years ago
I can see that this will be four years of entertaining Repulican shucks and jives. 'Cause their boy can do no wrong.

"See there is no Claimate Change"

"Every POTUS's daughter should serve as the First Lady"

"Communists are our friend"

"Not paying our debt is smart economics"





Yes, it will be like a hundred feral cats covering sh1t......

And the chorus will sing harmony about Hillary.
tonygraz
9 years ago
Drafter doesn't like the nickname "chorus".
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Oh sweet irony.....
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
IVANKA "WILL COME OUT ON TOP-O-da' WORLD"

She will milk these four years to the MAX!!!
And make MILLIONS...

No disrespect...but ...
I BET SHE REALLY KNOWS HOW TO
MILK A MAN DRY...She is freakin' HOT AND
A SUPER SMART AND VERY POISED WOMAN.
Krazeehorse
9 years ago

IVANKA "WILL COME OUT ON TOP-O-da' WORLD"

She will milk these four years to the MAX!!!
And make MILLIONS...

No disrespect...but ...
I BET SHE REALLY KNOWS HOW TO
MILK A MAN DRY...She is freakin' HOT AND
A SUPER SMART AND VERY POISED WOMAN.

Mr. Jones wrote:



She could take me for all I'm worth. That would be one great evening.
frankj1
9 years ago

She could take me for all I'm worth. That would be one great hour.

Krazeehorse wrote:



Sad.
DrafterX
9 years ago

She could take me for all I'm worth. That would be one great two minutes.

Krazeehorse wrote:




very sad... 😟
dstieger
9 years ago
sad part would be when she tries to collect afterward and finds I'm worth about a buck and a half
Brewha
9 years ago
So you're sad you would be over paying?
victor809
9 years ago
So... no outrage that the most divisive president elect ever is able to immediately alter a company's stock price with a 140 character tweet... that he recklessly uses this power ... and that he's apparently also willing to help his buddies profit off it....

Didn't I just have to listen to nonstop whining about the Clinton's corruption? About them being in bed with wall Street?
ZRX1200
9 years ago
What Clinton corruption, I thought you never affirmed it existed.
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Sounds like confirmation bias to me 😟
DrafterX
9 years ago
I don't think Trump is trying to be divisive... in fact he talks about unification everyday.. the divisive ones are the same ones that screamed racism anytime someone disagreed with Obama.. who by the way never attempted to unify anything when he could've... the Hillary lovers need to get over it... She's gone and won't be back.. 😟
Buckwheat
9 years ago

I don't think Trump is trying to be divisive... in fact he talks about unification everyday.. the divisive ones are the same ones that screamed racism anytime someone disagreed with Obama.. who by the way never attempted to unify anything when he could've... the Hillary lovers need to get over it... She's gone and won't be back.. 😟

DrafterX wrote:



But yet he is creating a very divisive atmosphere in this country. 🐴
DrafterX
9 years ago
He's not... the sore losers are... 😟
Buckwheat
9 years ago

He's not... the sore losers are... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



More like the sore winners in this case. [frypan]
DrafterX
9 years ago
how so..?? I haven't seen any Republicans burning flags and stuff in the streets.... or creating safe zones cause their feelings are hurt... planning to disrupt the inauguration ceremonies... sending death threats to the electoral college to make them change their votes... etc.. etc... 😟
ZRX1200
9 years ago
Trump didn't create a divided Amerika, that's complete horseschit.

It was already divided, and look at how many voters were pizzed off at the DC establishment!! Democrats don't think the right shouldn't exist, and the Republicans listen to part of their base and have no spine.

I am no Cheeto fan, and didn't vote for him. The rhetoric is insane though. Not even in office and heads are ready to explode.....fuggin snowflakes.
teedubbya
9 years ago
I'm with you on that z.

I'm no fan of president elect honey boo boo. Have never taken him seriously and am not about to now. I do hope he is successful though for all of our good. He is also a product of the political environment not the creator of. As is obama.
Users browsing this topic