DrafterX
9 years ago
which was it..?? 😕
teedubbya
9 years ago
He already said. A big gay rugby coach.
DrafterX
9 years ago
like a Big guy or Big gay..?? 😕
teedubbya
9 years ago
delta1
9 years ago
lotsa Ben Gay around rugby...
gummy jones
9 years ago
Rodman rubbed down fatty fat?
DrafterX
9 years ago
Any day now... 😟
Speyside
9 years ago
This has ramped up way to far, they are a 5th world country. They are not our equals. Ignore them. If they shoot a missile at us shoot it down, then drop a bomb on fatty fats palace, or maybe 15.
DrafterX
9 years ago
I think that's the plan.. 😟
Mr. Jones
9 years ago
Send me in....

I NEED A M.I.S.S.I.O.N......

BUT...

IF FATTY DAY OFFERS ME A HIGH RANKING CABINET POSITION AND a key to the 200+Underground story PLEASURE BUNKER WITH all the aformentioned accoutrements
(as named in a few of my past posts)...
I just may have to think about it....

Just sayin' and stuff...
A sea of SUPER HOT 85 lb SPINNER CHICKS is my breaking point...unlike Col. Kurtz...
jjanecka
9 years ago
I think it was Rodman's too.
Gene363
9 years ago
It'll be really hard to tell, at least until the radiation level go way down.
DrafterX
9 years ago
I kinda doubt we nuke them.... there are other ways... 😟


the fallout and stuff could mess with Japan right..?? 😕
Gene363
9 years ago

I kinda doubt we nuke them.... there are other ways... 😟


the fallout and stuff could mess with Japan right..?? 😕

DrafterX wrote:



Not to mention South Korea and more important, all the US soldiers at or near the DMZ.

Our nukes are a little better, they might use an enhanced radiation weapon the is great a killing with radiation, but not so physical destruction and residual radiation. Might be just the ticket to neutralize the artillery batteries aimed at Seoul, South Korea.
DrafterX
9 years ago
North Korean state news agency statement warned that “even a single shell dropped on the Korean Peninsula might lead to the outbreak of … thermonuclear war.”

“We consider the U.S. no more than a lump which we can beat to a jelly any time,” the Korean Central News Agency said, quoting Institute of International Studies researcher Kang Kum Chol.



:-k 🤔
DrafterX
9 years ago
Trumps response:

First, take a big step back... and literally, **** YOUR OWN FACE! I don't know what kind of pan-pacific bull**** power play you're trying to pull here, but Asia Jack is my territory. So whatever you're thinking, you'd better think again! Otherwise I'm gonna have to head down there and I will rain down an un-Godly **** firestorm upon you! You're gonna have to call the **** United Nations and get a **** binding resolution to keep me from **** destroying you. I'm talking scorched earth, ****! I will massacre you! I WILL **** YOU UP! 😟
delta1
9 years ago
KJU's response:

Oh yeah...make me, you fat old moron...I'm gonna drop a nuke filled with crap on your golden Tower...the fallout will smell better than your disgusting azz cuz we eat kimchee and squid, not pork and cheese...we have a secret weapon, underground, where your spy planes can't see it...it'll suck your bombs right out of the sky and then shoot them back at you... go ahead...make my day...
DrafterX
9 years ago
then Trumps said,

"Boy, I am two seconds from being on you like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snowstorm. I'm gonna put my foot so far up your ass, the water on my knee will quench your thirst."
dstieger
9 years ago
Once again, NK gets to play the US like nobody else can. Fatty fat is brilliant..while Trump....eh less so.
Gene363
9 years ago

KJU's response:

Oh yeah...make me, you fat old moron...I'm gonna drop a nuke filled with crap on your golden Tower...the fallout will smell better than your disgusting azz cuz we eat kimchee and squid, not pork and cheese...we have a secret weapon, underground, where your spy planes can't see it...it'll suck your bombs right out of the sky and then shoot them back at you... go ahead...make my day...

delta1 wrote:



=; This fake NK accent sounds suspiciously like it came from inside the belt line of DC, I'm just saying.
Users browsing this topic