MACS
8 years ago
Fear mongering by democrats??
DrMaddVibe
8 years ago

I think he'll be confirmed...some Dem Senators in red states will vote for him despite the party trying to unite against him...but his rulings at the lower courts have been mostly upheld on appeal and he has a reputation for being a straight shooter when interpreting the law...what more can one expect from a SCOTUS justice?

The reality for the Dem party is the only way to get to pick a SCOTUS justice is to elect a President and a majority of Senators, at the time a vacancy opens...there aren't any alternatives...and it has failed to do that in the last three elections.

delta1 wrote:




Have no fear, looks like Hillary is firing up her campaign again![whip]
RMAN4443
8 years ago

Have no fear, looks like Hillary is firing up her campaign again![whip]

DrMaddVibe wrote:


This should be funny....not funny Ha Ha, but still funny...8-[
DrafterX
8 years ago
I'd laugh... 😟
dstieger
8 years ago
Not sure how she can run. There can't possibly be anyone left to blame if she doesn't win.
DrMaddVibe
8 years ago
Seriously, I wish I was joking...type Hillary 2020 Run into any search engine.

[barf]
ZRX1200
8 years ago
Unverifiable?

I posts links that you're too lazy to read....
ZRX1200
8 years ago
If only you had the will, and the capacity to refute something without name calling there might be a discussion. I have no clue what sent you into this mode recently, I used to respect you having the ability to disagree with style and class. Now you're just an ass.
DrafterX
8 years ago
He signed up with the Resistance.. 😟
DrafterX
8 years ago
It's a shame Obama couldn't come up with the credentials needed to apply... 😟
delta1
8 years ago
He's on a different plane...several notches beyond the Resistance...

and yes...Hillary running in 2020 is the fantasy of the cons, especially Trump's base...a recognizable and familiar villain who they've dragged around for 10 years...
RMAN4443
8 years ago

He's on a different plane...several notches beyond the Resistance...

and yes...Hillary running in 2020 is the fantasy of the cons, especially Trump's base...a recognizable and familiar villain who they've dragged around for 10 years...

delta1 wrote:


That sounds DEPLORABLE...8-[
Speyside
8 years ago
Sunshine, when you talk about people goose stepping all you deserve is animus. When you want to have an adult conversation and quit using third Reich references about normal people get back to me.
delta1
8 years ago

If only you had the will, and the capacity to refute something without name calling there might be a discussion. I have no clue what sent you into this mode recently, I used to respect you having the ability to disagree with style and class. Now you're just an ass.

ZRX1200 wrote:



You musta missed his "taking off the gloves" post...Spey posted that he was tired of trying to be moderate and civil and getting disrespected...said he was gonna be more honest...(I'm para-phrasing and had no luck trying to find that post...hope I didn't put the wrong words in your mouth, Bro)
Speyside
8 years ago
You are spot on Al. I am tired of a certain group of A hole cons here who think they deserve respect yet offer others none.
DrafterX
8 years ago
Those Bassards..!! 😠
ZRX1200
8 years ago
When the hell did I disrespect you (IYO) before post #27 & #28 here and the goosetepping reference in the other thread? I have disagreed with you alot, agreed with you alot, and not once do I recall being anywhere near as wound up with you as you seem to be with me.
Speyside
8 years ago
Your goose stepping comment crossed a VERY personal line. I was once married to a nice Jewish lady who lost family members to the Holocaust. Her pain effects me to this day. Maybe you want to rip on me for that. Words have consequences, and one cannot take them back. So am I wound up , in a word yes.

Also, I am a liberal. I think perhaps not a typical one. You constantly insult liberals, hence you constantly insult me. I seldom insult groups of people. Even when that group has views that are polar opposites of mine, most people in that group are good people. Though I certainly do insult individuals from time to time. So more information for you to rip me on.

As far as your sources, I really do find them as biased as CNN. I know there is no such thing as neutral, but personally I call BS on CNN daily. So I expect better from you. If you only find information from a biased to the right source, I can't say I believe you. I suppose you can rip me on this also.
usafvet509
8 years ago
Oh, gaw damn, he's WOUND UP!!! You'd better apologize, mister, cuz LIBERAL OUTRAGE!!
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
8 years ago
Oooo, this one is getting good...


* Beware, bgz feeds trolls *
Users browsing this topic