USNGunner
6 years ago
Kennedy? Chappaquiddick killer Kennedy? That liberal?

He got off right? Go figure?
Mr. Jones
6 years ago
Trump needs to hire an undocumented "problem solver"
From Guatemala then a really good cleaner for about 4 different azzholes in my humble opinion
Tittums
6 years ago

Trump needs to hire an undocumented "problem solver"
From Guatemala then a really good cleaner for about 4 different azzholes in my humble opinion

Mr. Jones wrote:



As much as I hate the Clintons I too find myself seeing there will be no justice for some people in our politics and law enforcement and also find myself wishing Trump would use the Clinton Solution to his problems.

But I am just a righty nutjob talking conspiracy theories who will be arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct skipping along up and down my street singing "Ding dong the witch is dead, which old witch? The Clinton b!tch." the day that woman dies of natural causes.

Insanity and natural death of enemies is all that is left to conservatives who watch one lefty after another never face justice.
frankj1
6 years ago

Kennedy? Chappaquiddick killer Kennedy? That liberal?

He got off right? Go figure?

USNGunner wrote:


JFK
not Teddy
Tittums
6 years ago

JFK
not Teddy

frankj1 wrote:



Good old JFK. Those were the days when Democrats didn't lose their minds yet. Except JFK did quite literally lose the contents of his skull when he disagreed with the CIA. RIP JFK and Terry A. Davis. We really should be running over the glow in the dark CIA with our cars but it is sadly too late for that.
Brewha
6 years ago
Dude,

I wanna tell you that you really bring the room together.

So don’t be surprised when a nihilist pizzs on you....



🇨🇮
Tittums
6 years ago

Dude,

I wanna tell you that you really bring the room together.

So don’t be surprised when a nihilist pizzs on you....



🇨🇮

Brewha wrote:



I've been peed on before, it was kind of fun. I cannot abide by someone sticking a freaking marmot in my bathtub while I am trying to chill. This is something the Dude just cannot abide.

Brewha
6 years ago
I thought the Dude was a Liberal.

Lebowski I mean.....
Tittums
6 years ago

I thought the Dude was a Liberal.

Lebowski I mean.....

Brewha wrote:



What do I care man? I dig his beard and the occasional white russian. If the dood turns out to be food so be it. Gotta bring home that bacon even if they ban the pigs.
Brewha
6 years ago
Caucasions. He called them caucasians.

Stay in character please....
frankj1
6 years ago

Good old JFK. Those were the days when Democrats didn't lose their minds yet. Except JFK did quite literally lose the contents of his skull when he disagreed with the CIA. RIP JFK and Terry A. Davis. We really should be running over the glow in the dark CIA with our cars but it is sadly too late for that.

Tittums wrote:


Trump said Lyin' Teddy Cruz's father killed Kennedy.
Brewha
6 years ago
I dunno man - If you wanna use the Dude as your avatar I reckon it’s ok. But it’s kinda like Trump using Christ as his avatar - you know?
Brewha
6 years ago

Trump said Lyin' Teddy Cruz's father killed Kennedy.

frankj1 wrote:


Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel - I heard....
Tittums
6 years ago

I dunno man - If you wanna use the Dude as your avatar I reckon it’s ok. But it’s kinda like Trump using Christ as his avatar - you know?

Brewha wrote:



There is no God but Trump. Donald Hu Ackbar. Make America the great Conservative Caliphate again.

Some people compare Trump to Hitler. Hitler was a small-minded fool who picked on a single religion. It is time to evolve. A Trump version of Islam where everyone converts to Trump or dies.
victor809
6 years ago
Not a lot of great ideas in this thread..
Brewha
6 years ago

There is no God but Trump. Donald Hu Ackbar. Make America the great Conservative Caliphate again.

Some people compare Trump to Hitler. Hitler was a small-minded fool who picked on a single religion. It is time to evolve. A Trump version of Islam where everyone converts to Trump or dies.

Tittums wrote:


Well they are similar in some ways. Trump is a small-minded fool who picks his nose. And grabs ***** - which hitler never got...

so different and the same like similar things that are different in a identical way. Both comic and tragic. But German.
Tittums
6 years ago

Well they are similar in some ways. Trump is a small-minded fool who picks his nose. And grabs ***** - which hitler never got...

so different and the same like similar things that are different in a identical way. Both comic and tragic. But German.

Brewha wrote:



I use to get annoyed with people who disagreed with Trump but I have started to look at eternity rather than life. If Trump kills everyone who disagrees with him then he truly is worthy of my eternal servitude. I am certainly hoping he lives up to all the monstrosities people accuse him of.
Gene363
6 years ago

Yes, when will the Left learn to tolerate criminals like the Right does?

Damn intellectuals....

Brewha wrote:



Point of fact, "criminals" in this context defines anyone that does not agree with them.
frankj1
6 years ago

I use to get annoyed with people who disagreed with Trump but I have started to look at eternity rather than life. If Trump kills everyone who disagrees with him then he truly is worthy of my eternal servitude. I am certainly hoping he lives up to all the monstrosities people accuse him of.

Tittums wrote:


that'll be third term goals...


Hey! Time for a glass of water.
Tittums
6 years ago

that'll be third term goals...


Hey! Time for a glass of water.

frankj1 wrote:



No, I am glad you showed up Frank. I need your opinion. I sadly must face the fact that there will someday be someone "worse than Obama" as President (and with this round of candidates they are looking pretty white and non-diverse.). So I need your advice. Who would be worse than both Trump and Hitler so I can vote for the next 8 years of paradise on Earth?

This is what our politics has become. Democrats vote for the worst nightmare Conservatives can think of and Conservatives vote for the worst nightmare Liberals can think of. So please tell me. And I am being completely honest here. I am not sure Trump in a second term is going to inspire the mass suicides I dream of so I need to know, who can I vote for that will cause liberals to kill themselves, en masse?
Users browsing this topic