Gene363
  • Gene363
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
6 years ago
Except the unborn cannot declare war much less defend themselves.
Mrs. dpnewell
6 years ago
The killing of the innocent, helpless unborn is equivalent to the killing in war, or the execution of a convicted murderer? It's amazing the ethical hoops some will jump through in order to justify the unjustifiable.
borndead1
6 years ago

Except the unborn cannot declare war much less defend themselves.

Gene363 wrote:




Neither can the innocent civilians or victims of 'collateral damage' in war. Neither can the innocent people who are executed.
Gene363
  • Gene363
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
6 years ago

Neither can the innocent civilians or victims of 'collateral damage' in war. Neither can the innocent people who are executed.

borndead1 wrote:



So you believe two wrongs make it right?
frankj1
6 years ago
I'm thinking it's more about Pro Life doesn't mean all lives...and neither do all of the laws that many pro-lifers support or want changed.

but let me repeat before we head too far down where we all have been before...I am Pro-Choice, I resent that being called Pro-Abortion, I always have and always will choose life for my family, and do not want any part of State Sponsored murder either...
rfenst
6 years ago

but let me repeat before we head too far down where we all have been before...I am Pro-Choice, I resent that being called Pro-Abortion, I always have and always will choose life for my family, and do not want any part of State Sponsored murder either...

frankj1 wrote:


This.
delta1
6 years ago
my personal opinion is that the mother has the primary choice, and should be allowed to make it...under most circumstances...


and Shumer chose his words very inartfully...and should and will suffer the consequences...

unlike the POTUS who constantly chooses words like those and is applauded by some who are outraged at Shumer
MACS
6 years ago
Not outraged. Don't believe Schumer was doing anything but running his fat ugly c0ck holster. Don't think he should be red flagged, but do appreciate the irony.
delta1
6 years ago
How many cons have thrown a red flag on Rush Limbaugh, whose words have actually resulted in an abortion doctor being shot and killed?
borndead1
6 years ago
I said I wouldn't debate this, but ehh...I can't help myself sometimes.

Here's the thing about abortion - and it's a really simple reality that the hardcore pros and hardcore antis need to get through their thick f*cking skulls.

As long as we live under a representative system of government, abortion will never be 100% legal or 100% illegal. Never. It will NEVER happen. So to fight for either of those two goals is pointless. So how do we proceed? Again, the simple reality is compromise. The majority of Americans actually have moderate views on abortion. Trying to legislate this issue from the far right or far left isn't going to accomplish anything.
DrafterX
6 years ago
I've avoided this topic also.. but abortion at 8 months seems wrong... I'm on the pro-choice side but damn.. make that choice soon... 😟
borndead1
6 years ago

I've avoided this topic also.. but abortion at 8 months seems wrong... I'm on the pro-choice side but damn.. make that choice soon... 😟

DrafterX wrote:



I agree. That's where compromise comes in. The hardcore pro-choice crowd thinks that a woman should be able to get an abortion at any point, and that taxpayer money should pay for it. That scenario is never going to happen, so they need to give a little and move a step toward the center.
victor809
6 years ago
... I'd rather there be required abortions at 1 week. Unless you can get an extension to allow the mother to keep the fetus for the 2nd week

She must apply for the extension every week until birth. If the extension is denied she gets an abortion.

After birth, they then only have to apply for the extension every month. Until the child is 18 and finally a legal human.
izonfire
6 years ago
I believe in postnatal abortions for half the population.
That’s for starters...
DrafterX
6 years ago
Clown fetuses should be aborted upon recognition of course.. 😟
izonfire
6 years ago

Clown fetuses should be aborted upon recognition of course.. 😟

DrafterX wrote:


Don’t even wanna think about following in the footsteps of an aborted clown.
Those would be some big shoes to fill...
frankj1
6 years ago
one of the best run of posts on this topic we've ever had here.
jjanecka
6 years ago
I don't think anyone has the right to pay a doctor to have a child soffocated to death with saltwater and then surgically dismembered with a rod and a pair of scissors and then vacuumed out of a woman's womb. To me that just seems wrong. That child ought to have its own voice.
delta1
6 years ago
not if it's got big feet...
jjanecka
6 years ago
I wear a size 13\14 bïtch!
Users browsing this topic