DrafterX
6 years ago
Do we still get to post pics..?? If so I'll post the 5,000 boats on da lake.. 😟
HockeyDad
6 years ago
I’ll post a pic of me and Victor!
DrafterX
6 years ago

I’ll post a pic of me and Victor naked!

HockeyDad wrote:



No thanks...[-(
MACS
  • MACS
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
6 years ago

No thanks...[-(

DrafterX wrote:



Yeah... might have a homeless ****** pic in the background... ain't nobody got time fo dat.
frankj1
6 years ago

There's a mix in my part of MA (central MA, close to NH border) but it really doesn't matter. The population centers like Boston, Worcester, and their surrounding areas dominate the political agenda. Democrats rule this state and have for pretty much... well... forever.

If you promote GOP here, you won't be outwardly terrorized just blatantly ostracized.

BuckyB93 wrote:


my patio is a sanctuary for the ostracized.
side gate is never locked.
izonfire
6 years ago

Yeah... might have a homeless ****** pic in the background... ain't nobody got time fo dat.

MACS wrote:


Hey!!!
I’m homeless muthafucqua!...
izonfire
6 years ago

my patio is a sanctuary for the ostracized.
side gate is never locked.

frankj1 wrote:


You’re gonna rethink locking that gate when I show up.
And I might have Drafter with me...
DrafterX
6 years ago
Ya... with some Puerto Rican girls that are dying to meet you.. we're gonna bring a case of wine and stuff... 🍺
izonfire
6 years ago
I've been walkin' in Central Park
Singing after dark
People think I'm crazy…
tonygraz
6 years ago
I heard MACS is going to get a full back tatoo of Trump and let his hair grow and dye it orangish yellow.
tonygraz
6 years ago

my patio is a sanctuary for the ostracized.
side gate is never locked.

frankj1 wrote:



Perhaps it's time to build a wall.
Dg west deptford
6 years ago
Stumbling on my feet
Shuffling through the street
Asking people, what's the matter with you, boy?
Sometimes I want to say to, to myself
Sometimes I say
MAGA!


loving this thread!
Smooth light
6 years ago
Rolling stones welcome to the machine, have a cigar! You'll go far.
JadeRose
6 years ago

There's a Trump boat parade here this weekend.. suppose to be like 5,000 boats on da water... American, Thin Blue Line & Trump flags flying and for sale all over town... 🍺

DrafterX wrote:





The one on Lake Travis in Texas didn't work out so good, it seems. Shocking
Smooth light
6 years ago
So you lie not everything in TEXAS is bigger. Their busy at the reo grand with the aliens getting them across.
tonygraz
6 years ago
So how did a bot like you get across the river or over or under the wall ?
HockeyDad
6 years ago

The one on Lake Travis in Texas didn't work out so good, it seems. Shocking

JadeRose wrote:



The Democrats deployed submarines and mines.
Smooth light
6 years ago
#36 tz : born here azz wipe! Just more dribble from the peanut gallery. Your still living in delusional reality, that why you can't excape it.
izonfire
6 years ago

#36 tz : born here azz wipe! Just more dribble from the peanut gallery. Your still living in delusional reality, that why you can't excape it.

Smooth light wrote:


Yes, I misjudge you.
Your for at the below of yhe 3rd grade level thout and worst yet to try the speaking of the American... 🐳🐳🐳
JadeRose
6 years ago

The Democrats deployed submarines and mines.

HockeyDad wrote:





I'm ok with this
Users browsing this topic