teedubbya
5 years ago
and I am just effing around. believe what you want.
MACS
5 years ago
You post flat Earth... I post Neil deGrasse Tyson clowning flat Earth and that leads to Joe Rogan shaping my thoughts?

Watch the clip... the last couple minutes is pretty cool.
teedubbya
5 years ago
I did watch it and was joking. I thought it was funny that it was a rogan podcast because it tied directly to the osterholm thing. That's all. Totally not serious here.
MACS
5 years ago
Rogan has all kinds of people on his podcasts.

Some are funny. Some are interesting. Some are BS. We each get to decide which are which, though... 🤣
HockeyDad
5 years ago

I don't get the curfew part.

teedubbya wrote:



That’s because you aren’t following the science. You need to follow the science!
tonygraz
5 years ago

yeah. funny ha-ha, not funny creepy funny funny...ya know?

frankj1 wrote:



I presume you are talking about Biden.
frankj1
5 years ago

I presume you are talking about Biden.

tonygraz wrote:


understandable, but wrong
Smooth light
5 years ago
He gives you the lead,then spoofs off your thoughts, very old school,
Just keeps it fun, it's cool.

Just gliding thew time.💤💤💤💤
tailgater
5 years ago

Looks like Joe missed the logic in his own post. The curfew closes the bars and restaurants and keeps the reckless from congregating and spreading illness.

tonygraz wrote:




Tony.
I worked a full week.
Went to my parents tonight after work to install a safety gate. (Dad had a stroke a little while back and stairs are a danger).
Got home to Cape Cod 10 minutes ago. That's 9:30pm EST.

Because of guvnah fooktard I can't take my bride out for a bite and drinks. To wind down from a hectic week.

Anyone who isn't working, or is working from home doesn't have a say in this. Period.
tailgater
5 years ago
For the record, I wasn't being funny when I called Frank.
I was hiking with family and got a bit light headed on the 2 degree incline.
I started wheezing and he thought I was mocking Hillary and then I fell and twisted my ankle. Frank was complaining about Trump and I started swearing so he thought I agreed with him and he laughed and laughed.
That's about when I blacked out.
MACS
5 years ago
Your logic was sound... if they're congregating until 10pm... does the 'Rona lay dormant until 9:59pm? Americans are freedom loving. I think the tolerance for having their freedom trampled in the name of bvllsh*t safety has reached the top of the forehead.

I'd wager 70% of CA is ignoring the fvck out of Gavin NewSCUM. I know I am... hell, he and his own people are ignoring his mandates.
tailgater
5 years ago

Come on Frank! I know Joe is your friend, but Joe & funny is an oximoron 😂😂😂😂
.

streetrod wrote:



You are so jealous of the other Frank.

tailgater
5 years ago

Your logic was sound... if they're congregating until 10pm... does the 'Rona lay dormant until 9:59pm? Americans are freedom loving. I think the tolerance for having their freedom trampled in the name of bvllsh*t safety has reached the top of the forehead.

I'd wager 70% of CA is ignoring the fvck out of Gavin NewSCUM. I know I am... hell, he and his own people are ignoring his mandates.

MACS wrote:



The surge is real. Hospitals are feeling it.
With the colder weather and flu season hitting us, it's important to use reasonable precautions.

10pm curfew isn't reasonable. ANY curfew is ridiculous. It's more a punishment than a safety measure.

Wearing masks in public, even when not near anyone. Another power play to flex authority rather than safety.

Tell you what: if they're looking for push back then the best way to get it is to keep on this idiotic path of stupid nonsense rules.

tailgater
5 years ago

The 10PM strain of the ‘Rona has now spread to California so 94% of the state is under curfew through December 21.

HockeyDad wrote:



Too bad it's not a 10am strain.
I could use a little time off.
Need my beauty sleep.

Smooth light
5 years ago
Do we get covid posting after 10pm with out a mask on?
frankj1
5 years ago

For the record, I wasn't being funny when I called Frank.
I was hiking with family and got a bit light headed on the 2 degree incline.
I started wheezing and he thought I was mocking Hillary and then I fell and twisted my ankle. Frank was complaining about Trump and I started swearing so he thought I agreed with him and he laughed and laughed.
That's about when I blacked out.

tailgater wrote:


the only true part of this is the wheezing.
tailgater
5 years ago
And the hiking.
BTW, we headed to Widow Maker Brewery after the hike.
Dog friendly (we had Sadie with us) and some good brews.
The government mandated food truck was only OK.
frankj1
5 years ago

And the hiking.
BTW, we headed to Widow Maker Brewery after the hike.
Dog friendly (we had Sadie with us) and some good brews.
The government mandated food truck was only OK.

tailgater wrote:


proudly owned by a woman. doesn't affect the beer though.
I've tried a few, liked a couple. Pretty close to home though.
About one more building up the hill is a very good wine/liquor shop, mostly wine...Bin Ends.

So the tap room was open? I've been holding onto an empty growler for months.
HockeyDad
5 years ago
Does that beer cost only 70% of a Samuel Adams?
frankj1
5 years ago
I see what you did there
well done.
Users browsing this topic