ZRX1200
  • ZRX1200
  • Herf-A-Holic Topic Starter
5 years ago
You got any big plans?
Dg west deptford
5 years ago
Happy birthday Al!
frankj1
5 years ago
calls for a smoke and a drink...I'll let you know later how I celebrated for ya.
Abrignac
5 years ago
Happy Birthday Al.
Palama
5 years ago
Hau’oli la hanau Braddah Al! πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰
Smooth light
5 years ago
πŸŽ‚ HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🍾
Gene363
5 years ago
Burner02
5 years ago
Happy Birthday you old fart.
danmdevries
5 years ago
Happy bathday Al
Ram27
5 years ago
Stogie1020
5 years ago
Happy birthday!
MACS
5 years ago
Happy birthday, Al. [spank]
tonygraz
5 years ago
Happy Birthday and wishes for many more.
jespear
5 years ago
Happy Happy Joy Joy

Enjoy the day, Mr C !
Sunoverbeach
5 years ago
Happy Bday All!!
Cheno
5 years ago
Happy birthday Al!
DrafterX
5 years ago
Happy Birthday..!! 🀣
Whistlebritches
5 years ago
Happy B'day Old Timer
frankj1
5 years ago

calls for a smoke and a drink...I'll let you know later how I celebrated for ya.

frankj1 wrote:


Vodka and Q light tonic water (11 carbs, 4 total sugars) cuz Al gots the sugars.
Undercrown connie, the petit corona size.
cacman
5 years ago
Happy Birthday! Hope you did something special.

🍺
Users browsing this topic