bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
4 years ago

Difference between a wizard who raises the undead and a sexy vampire?
One is a necromancer and the other is a neck romancer

Sunoverbeach wrote:



That one wasn't awful.
danmdevries
4 years ago

I have been called a Kike many times as a kid and a "Jew Lawyer" as an adult.

My friend and I were beaten down in 3rd grade by three older kids because we were "Dirty F'ing Jews.

My brother had a milkshake poured over his head at McDonald's after a high school football game for being a "Jew Boy."

My kids have suffered more of the same, but not beaten down. Hannah was verbally assaulted many times in middle school. Noah beat the **** out of a high-school soccer team-mate after being told "Hitler had the right idea."

Sadly, it goes with the territory.

But, no adult should ever treat anyone like that, especially a child... :-&


rfenst wrote:



While staying in st pete beach, I didn't go out much but I heard the k word, the n word, ****, beaner, sand n*, and many more. Even my own parents complained to front desk that "the beaner didn't do the kitchen towels" I've cussed them out at high volume on multiple occasions to not be racist azzwholes but it hasn't stuck.

The vaccine argument goes right up against their seat belt and helmet argument.
They don't wear seat belts and they're not taking no shots.
Sunoverbeach
4 years ago

That one wasn't awful.

bgz wrote:


Broken clocks and blind squirrels and such
frankj1
4 years ago

While staying in st pete beach, I didn't go out much but I heard the k word, the n word, ****, beaner, sand n*, and many more. Even my own parents complained to front desk that "the beaner didn't do the kitchen towels" I've cussed them out at high volume on multiple occasions to not be racist azzwholes but it hasn't stuck.

The vaccine argument goes right up against their seat belt and helmet argument.
They don't wear seat belts and they're not taking no shots.

danmdevries wrote:


what's the beaner one?
tailgater
4 years ago
This is why I vacation exclusively at the Mar-a- Lago.
No minorities means not hearing the wasps sling the racism.

frankj1
4 years ago

This is why I vacation exclusively at the Mar-a- Lago.
No minorities means not hearing the wasps sling the racism.

tailgater wrote:


the servants are white too?!!!
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
4 years ago

This is why I vacation exclusively at the Mar-a- Lago.
No minorities means not hearing the wasps sling the racism.

tailgater wrote:



^... just saying.
Stogie1020
4 years ago

the servants are white too?!!!

frankj1 wrote:


They wear "white face" but it's not racist, just because.
DrMaddVibe
4 years ago

While staying in st pete beach, I didn't go out much but I heard the k word, the n word, ****, beaner, sand n*, and many more. Even my own parents complained to front desk that "the beaner didn't do the kitchen towels" I've cussed them out at high volume on multiple occasions to not be racist azzwholes but it hasn't stuck.

The vaccine argument goes right up against their seat belt and helmet argument.
They don't wear seat belts and they're not taking no shots.

danmdevries wrote:



I've said quite publicly here on this site that St. Pete is a $hithole. Hell, 99.9% of Pinellas County is too!


Sunoverbeach
4 years ago
Did you hear about the guy who got his left side chopped off?
He's all right now
rfenst
4 years ago

Sounds a bit like "hearsay" if you ask me....

I don't condone at all "what she did" but how can you trust an 8 year old?

Supposed the kid had past run- ins with this broad?

Supposed he had it out for her???

Was it "sound taped" or just video /visual taped?

The visual video evidence is damning but who else heard the actual words? Other than 3 young kids???

Remember Jesse Smollett's diatribe of lies...

I think it is going just a tad fast...like a lynching mob...
I'd love to see better evidence from any adult who was nearby...

Mr. Jones wrote:


My legal experience is that young kids generally don't lie about sophisticated adult matters; can't keep their stories straight if they do lie; and that it is real easy to tell when they are coached
Speyside2
4 years ago
I have not watched it, but there is video of the spitting portion.
rfenst
4 years ago

. ..but the verbal part is hearsay unless all three kids said the same thing while seperated and uncoached by the 8yr old or the parents...

Mr. Jones wrote:


No. It is NOT hearsay.

When a witness (or three witnesses) repeat what was said to them to their face as here, it is "direct evidence" (as opposed to indirect evidence), which means that if it is true, then it proves the matter asserted.

Now, repetition of what the children said to a parent here by the parent, let's say to a cop, it IS hearsay that IS hearsay.

But, always keep in mind that there are like 30-35 exceptions, so hearsay isn't always necessarily inadmissible or not credible.
rfenst
4 years ago
Deleted.
Mr. Jones
4 years ago
Thanks for the info RFENST...
tailgater
4 years ago

the servants are white too?!!!

frankj1 wrote:



Everything is self serve.

Like the big mac dinner for that basketball team.

frankj1
4 years ago
I remember that!
RayR
4 years ago
Speaking of disgusting sh*tty humans, what the frank is going on in BEAN TOWN? Frank?

Boston hospital takes dying patient off heart transplant list because he's unvaccinated

Phil Shiver
January 25, 2022

The family of a patient who is fighting for his life is speaking out after a Boston hospital removed him from its heart transplant list because he is unvaccinated against COVID-19.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/hospital-takes-unvaccinated-man-off-heart-transplant-list#toggle-gdpr 

bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
4 years ago

Speaking of disgusting sh*tty humans, what the frank is going on in BEAN TOWN? Frank?

Boston hospital takes dying patient off heart transplant list because he's unvaccinated

Phil Shiver
January 25, 2022

RayR wrote:



Lol, I go to the site... popup, "stop tech censorship"...

Hard to take any site seriously that does this.

Tech don't censor things, people censor things... sh*tty humans...

and stupid humans...

"You can have a new heart but you have to get the shot"...

"duhhhhh, nope, not going to do it... my body my choice... except for women, they don't get one".

"Fine then die dumb azz".

Sorry... but not sorry.
Speyside2
4 years ago
Actually the article is accurate. As his father said, "His body his choice". Given the CHOICE of vaccination or death he chose death. In the article the reason for the necessity of vaccination is clearly stated. Survival Benefit is one of the 6 considerations of the medical ethics for a transplant. Various vaccinations are needed before transplant. While outrageous at first glance, they made an acceptable decision.
Users browsing this topic