Brewha
4 years ago

I think we can all agree that everyone on the planet will catch SARS-covid2. That being the case if 1% of the population dies 80,000,000 people will die. I consider 80,000,000 deaths extraordinary deadly.

MACS, do you think 80,000,000 deaths is acceptable?

Speyside2 wrote:



Yep, he does.

Rationalizing is a powerful tool.

Just like MACS 🇨🇮
Sunoverbeach
4 years ago
Difference between a slice of pizza and a dead man?
A slice of pizza won't fill the whole family
MACS
4 years ago
At least tools are sometimes useful... unlike Brewha.

Useless POS.
RayR
4 years ago
So you are saying Brewha is a tool of the regime?
Speyside2
4 years ago
Brewha is a Russian bot. That has been known for years. Get with the program.
Sunoverbeach
4 years ago
Why do orphans play tennis?
It's the only love they get
DrMaddVibe
4 years ago
Even kids with chickenpox...

Brewha
4 years ago

At least tools are sometimes useful... unlike Brewha.

Useless POS.

MACS wrote:


Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful…..
Brewha
4 years ago

Brewha is a Russian bot. That has been known for years. Get with the program.

Speyside2 wrote:


Hey now, you’re the one that chats with RayRay.
BuckyB93
4 years ago

Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful…..

Brewha wrote:



Based on your avatar, you look like a stone faced relic but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

(P.S. you missed a nine)
Brewha
4 years ago

Based on your avatar, you look like a stone faced relic but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

(P.S. you missed a nine)

BuckyB93 wrote:


My bad.

I was never good with numbers. That’s why I went into engineering…..
tonygraz
4 years ago
You are also very good at annoying MACS. Keep it up, you beautiful Texan.
Speyside2
4 years ago
I have tried to engage him in conversation, I try to find the good in everyone, unfortunately he isn't able to discuss the merit of any opinion other than his own. I have came to the opinion that intelligent discussion is beyond his ability. Basically he is an angry parrot unable to defend his opinions other than by quoting others. Every time I engage him I realize I wasted my time.
Speyside2
4 years ago
I have tried to engage him in conversation, I try to find the good in everyone, unfortunately he isn't able to discuss the merit of any opinion other than his own. I have came to the opinion that intelligent discussion is beyond his ability. Basically he is an angry parrot unable to defend his opinions other than by quoting others. Every time I engage him I realize I wasted my time.
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
4 years ago

My bad.

I was never good with numbers. That’s why I went into engineering…..

Brewha wrote:



I admit, you're a better quizzer than Bucky...

If Lagrange and Lorentz are involved in it, then it's guaranteed to bore the sh*t out of the rest of the vherf.
Brewha
4 years ago

I admit, you're a better quizzer than Bucky...

If Lagrange and Lorentz are involved in it, then it's guaranteed to bore the sh*t out of the rest of the vherf.

bgz wrote:


True that.
We could tell them they are ZZ Top’s songs…..
bgz
  • bgz
  • Herf-A-Holic
4 years ago
Just tell them Lorentz was the drummer...
ZRX1200
4 years ago
MACS is easy to talk to.

But to be fair he didn’t discover Dave’s Killer bread until recently.
Brewha
4 years ago

MACS is easy to talk to.

But to be fair he didn’t discover Dave’s Killer bread until recently.

ZRX1200 wrote:


He’s a good guy but pizzes off easy. Sometimes I visualize him with a pressure gage on his head.

BuckyB93
4 years ago
I'd have to disagree. I don't think he's easily agitated. My interactions with MACS are quite mild. I'd say that he's rather mainstream, just my opinion man.

(one of the best scenes in one of the bestest movies)

I'd go as far to say that he's kind of a Pu$$y.

(worm on a hook, bobber on the line and and see what bites)

MACS and Tank go bowling


(I totally have to watch this movie again for the 1,000th time)
Users browsing this topic