tugboat
4 years ago
I'm very happy I live in Florida, land of the free!
RayR
4 years ago

I'm losing track, what's the new COVID variant now that will kill mankind this year? How many masks do we need to wear and how many ineffective shots to we need to inject?

Rather than a vax passport that has to be stamped and signed off, maybe we just get one of those cards where they use a hole punch. But not a circle punch, that would be too easy to fake and is boring. Like a punch that has a squiggy Rx snake thingy. It would save on ink and look cool.

Also we should expand injections for a drive up service where you don't even have to get out of the car... drive up to CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, WalMart... they sick you, punch your card and give you a Dum-Dum lollypop. Maybe a complimentary car wash sponsored by Pfizer with blinky lights and stuff

NEXT!

BuckyB93 wrote:



Those are all good ideas Bucky for the authoritarians to ponder.
I've heard Fauci say though that you are on your own now to decide what is best for you. I think he's just too old and tired of being the God of Science.
Someone did say on the TV this morning that the seasonal flu may come back with a vengeance this fall after being told to take a hike by the Rona.
frankj1
4 years ago

I'm losing track, what's the new COVID variant now that will kill mankind this year? How many masks do we need to wear and how many ineffective shots to we need to inject?

Rather than a vax passport that has to be stamped and signed off, maybe we just get one of those cards where they use a hole punch. But not a circle punch, that would be too easy to fake and is boring. Like a punch that has a squiggy Rx snake thingy. It would save on ink and look cool.

Also we should expand injections for a drive up service where you don't even have to get out of the car... drive up to CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, WalMart... they sick you, punch your card and give you a Dum-Dum lollypop. Maybe a complimentary car wash sponsored by Pfizer with blinky lights and stuff

NEXT!

BuckyB93 wrote:


I have a punch card from a Thai restaurant that gets me a free appetizer after 10 visits...
RMAN4443
4 years ago

I have a punch card from a Thai restaurant that gets me a free appetizer after 10 visits...

frankj1 wrote:


with 6 you get eggroll...:-k
HockeyDad
4 years ago

I have a punch card from a Thai restaurant that gets me a free appetizer after 10 visits...

frankj1 wrote:



In California we get a free pizza after 8 ‘Rona vaccines.

Also no copays on ‘Rona vaccines or abortions.
HockeyDad
4 years ago
We’re two months out now from the lifting of mask mandates and about 1/3 are still wearing masks.

Masks on people walking outside is still common.

Masks on people driving alone is still common.

I think “Immunocompromised” is gonna be the next cool thing like “gluten-free”.
frankj1
4 years ago

with 6 you get eggroll...:-k

RMAN4443 wrote:


I was rethinking this. Might have been 5 visits.
Lost the card during a pandemic induced panic attack.
Eggroll mighta helped.
Maybe a springroll?
RayR
4 years ago

We’re two months out now from the lifting of mask mandates and about 1/3 are still wearing masks.

Masks on people walking outside is still common.

Masks on people driving alone is still common.

I think “Immunocompromised” is gonna be the next cool thing like “gluten-free”.

HockeyDad wrote:



Well, dicktators find a certain portion of the people are easier to make their fear porn mental conditioning stick than others.

Then you have others that have an investment in fashion masks to match their wardrobe that they just wouldn't want to go to waste.


JGKAMIN
4 years ago

In California we get a free pizza after 8 ‘Rona vaccines.

Also no copays on ‘Rona vaccines or abortions.

HockeyDad wrote:


Or testing either, but what they end up billing is outrageous. Thank goodness our government can just keep writing ridiculous checks and give out free money…
Krazeehorse
4 years ago
Biggest thing we can do to stop the spread is go to all mail in voting.
clintCigar
4 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEoNZSLabLc

MACS wrote:


Great video. I think I read our FDA has this same issue due to now being primarily funded by big pharma rather than our own government.
Stogie1020
4 years ago



I think “Immunocompromised” is gonna be the next cool thing like “gluten-free”.

HockeyDad wrote:




I can't stop laughing becasue it's true...
Sunoverbeach
4 years ago
I always laugh when beef is labeled as "gluten-free." People don't even understand what they're opposed to
BuckyB93
4 years ago
Had a customer at Wally World ask me if a certain coffee (a can of coffee grounds not like a premade coffee mix or something like that) was dairy and gluten free because she was breast feeding and her infant is lactose intolerant and has gluten allergies.

I just looked at her with a blank face wondering if I heard her correctly and if it was a real question or if it was a joke. Turns out it I did hear her correctly and it was real question.

I verbally said yes, it's gluten free and does not contain dairy. My inner mind slipped into Drafter mode and told me to ask her to see her tits for a full analysis but I didn't verbalize that comment.
JGKAMIN
4 years ago

I always laugh when beef is labeled as "gluten-free." People don't even understand what they're opposed to

Sunoverbeach wrote:


I just want to gorge myself on “fat free” candy so I can eat it by the shovel full and not gain any weight…
Mr. Jones
4 years ago
Philadelphia Pa...

Re introducing INDOOR MASK MANDATES SOON!!!

COVID BA-2 SUB OMICRON VARIANT REEKING HAVOCK
IN D.C. , PHILLY, NYC AND BALTIMORE....

IT IS KILLING PEEPS....YOUNG AND OLD ALIKE
VACCINATED AND UNVACCINATED

IT is WORSe than delta or omicron...

It is B.ad A.ss -2 omicron in three more years....
That 10-15 variant will be so deadly, viralent and contagious... we'll all be dead ...

This COVID disease is going nowhere but

W.O.R.S.E. AND DEADLY ...
IT AINT GONNA GET BETTER OR LESS DEADLY...

THAT IS A PIPE DREAM....

Thanks to that chiree lab and FAUCCI who funded that
Gain of function deadly virus research ...
We are all doomed....
Sunoverbeach
4 years ago

My inner mind slipped into Drafter mode and told me to ask her to see her tits for a full analysis but I didn't verbalize that comment.

BuckyB93 wrote:


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did.
- MT
HockeyDad
4 years ago
Went to a Vietnamese place for lunch. They still had a “face covering required” sign in the window. I turned around and walked away.
Sunoverbeach
4 years ago
Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; truth isn’t.
- MT
clintCigar
4 years ago

Went to a Vietnamese place for lunch. They still had a “face covering required” sign in the window. I turned around and walked away.

HockeyDad wrote:


There are a few Asian restaurants in Houston that still have these signs up. I just walk in anyway and nobody says schit lol.
Users browsing this topic